For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By Akekazori
It's been quite some time since I last posted, glad to see all the local faces.

Still occupying Clarksburg, would love to get something going, or jump onto a previously established group.

Any progess thus far, guys?
By Kevin Michael Pauley
I'm a newbie Ghostbuster living in Charleston, WV! I'm working on my gear now. I've got my uniform coming together and will have something for Halloween but my big goal is, of course, a proton pack by next Halloween!

My son and I just went to Park Place Stadium Cinemas this past weekend to watch the original Ghostbusters on the big screen and he is hooked!

Any Dub-V GBs here in the Charleston area? If so, are you building a proton pack and want to work with an actor/improv troupe member/film geek on working together to do so?

Regardless, I'd love to get some good looking gear and take it around to visit kids in hospitals as well as any cons happening in the area. If interested, let me know!

WV GBs UNITE!
MotherPussBucket liked this
By Kevin Michael Pauley
Im all ears! Would love to talk shop! I'm in the state's only official improv troupe - the No Pants Players - and have been acting for 30 years! Would love to work with you both! Let me know how i can help! And if you're in to making gear I'd love to work with you on a proton pack!
By Kevin Michael Pauley
Actually i never got out of a ticket but i did get to hang out with Wayne Brady and Chris Sarandon because of it! So the title got my Nightmare Before Christmas poster signed by Jack Skellington himself!
By gbcody
Kevin Michael Pauley wrote:I'm a newbie Ghostbuster living in Charleston, WV! I'm working on my gear now. I've got my uniform coming together and will have something for Halloween but my big goal is, of course, a proton pack by next Halloween!

My son and I just went to Park Place Stadium Cinemas this past weekend to watch the original Ghostbusters on the big screen and he is hooked!

Any Dub-V GBs here in the Charleston area? If so, are you building a proton pack and want to work with an actor/improv troupe member/film geek on working together to do so?

Regardless, I'd love to get some good looking gear and take it around to visit kids in hospitals as well as any cons happening in the area. If interested, let me know!

WV GBs UNITE!
"ok suck in the guts wer'e the ghostbusters"quoted from ghostbusters 2 dr venkman
By Kevin Michael Pauley
Well, MotherPussBucket, let me know if you or any of your crew would be interested in being a part of Imagicon in South Charleston,WV on September 7. They average around 3,000 people and they have approached me wanting some GB love at the event! It could include parades, photos/meet-n-greet and even a workshop on how to build a simple proton pack (like out of parts around the house - NOT movie accurate). If you're interested, let me know! I've also created a Facebook page for GB fans in WV, so check out Facebook and like "Ghostbusters - West Virginia Division"! Hope to work with you soon, be it web show or this con!

GBCody, let me know what you're interested in doing in the area as well!
I am trying to build up the Ghostbusters - WV Division ranks in the Charleston/Huntington area, so if any of you - or your friends - may be interested, let me know! Look us up on Facebook at www.facebook.com/wvgbs and become a fan!

If any of you have proton packs and would be willing to help us newbies in building one we'd like to have a pack build weekend event this spring/summer and would gladly welcome your help!

We can even Skype you or Facetime you if need be!

Let me know and thanks in advance for any and all support!
By xSadisticSmilex
I suppose this is better late than never.

I couldn't help but notice the original post mentioned Charleston WV. I myself have always been a huge Ghostbusters fan and have slowly been building my equipment up. This month my roomie and I are about to begin work on our first very two packs (vg packs keeping fingers crossed! XD) We are both in the central Charleston area and have begun putting plans together to organize a group for the Charleston and Associated area Ghostbusters. Granted I see this was an attempt to get this off the ground a long time ago. Any one in the area interested and or willing to give out tips, pointers, and or general info? Feel free to shoot me a pm. I'm looking forward to turning this into a large scale project because for the love of Gozar... this state needs to get some serious groups going.

- Dr Jack Arkham
By Kevin Michael Pauley
Glad to see new WV Busters! Wrx-n-Effex, if you want to join us at ShockaCon in Charleston on September 20-22 we'd love to have you on the team! There will be six of us for now and we'll have a guest from the Real GBS of Ohio bringing his ECTO Truck and Stay Puft costume! I hope you can come down for the fun!
By CapnBman
Kevin Michael Pauley wrote:Glad to see new WV Busters! Wrx-n-Effex, if you want to join us at ShockaCon in Charleston on September 20-22 we'd love to have you on the team! There will be six of us for now and we'll have a guest from the Real GBS of Ohio bringing his ECTO Truck and Stay Puft costume! I hope you can come down for the fun!

ShockaCon was absolutely amazing. If I had the ability to make an album, Id have one, but alas. It's still good to be part of the team! Now looking forward to Coonskin for sure, and hopefully Charcon.
By zephyr1999
Hey guys, I'm from the Point Pleasant area and am new to the community. I'm a prop builder and a toy collector. Anyways I just got my first pack and am putting the final touches on my uniform. Wanted to give a shout to any and all GB fans here in WV
By Keller
zephyr1999 wrote:Hey guys, I'm from the Point Pleasant area and am new to the community. I'm a prop builder and a toy collector. Anyways I just got my first pack and am putting the final touches on my uniform. Wanted to give a shout to any and all GB fans here in WV
Hey Zephyr, find me on Facebook and shoot me a message https://www.facebook.com/MaxamillionRock

We're about 45 minutes from you, but my partner and I come up to Point Pleasant fairly regularly. We're always looking for new recruits!

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]