For users in Canada. Eh?
Hey everybody
Hope everyone is getting to enjoy some of this fall weather as Halloween approaches.
This post actually has a couple different objectives behind it.
I’m hoping to find some fellow ghost heads in and around Hamilton Ontario. So if anybody would like to send me a message by all means give me a shout, I would love to hear from you.

Also
I’m looking for information on how most people have started a franchise. I’m sure there are some guidelines as a Ghostbusters franchise that are followed as a rule of thumb. Are there listings in a thread on the forums? Further, how do groups go about something like a police check - does your municipality require paper work for a non profit group such as what we are - how do groups handle things like birthdays or hospital visits?
If anyone has advice, stories, or experiences you would like to share I would love to hear them all!

I’m looking to gather information and see what direction to take from that point. Nothing big and fancy - just stick to the basics. Spread a good positive message to kids and groups around my area and have pride in representing the Ghostbusters.

Thank you all in advance and I look forward to hopefully chatting with people soon.
Jason

goodale.jason (@) [gmail.com]
I hope the email is alright if not please feel free to delete and I can offer my personal email in a DM
Not sure if this is still active or not but I am in Hamilton and was looking for a franchise or group to start chatting with. Just found this post on here and hoping it is will be still be active either way I will keep looking for something in and around the Hamilton Ontario area while I wait for a response. Hopefully I can find something on here as it would be good to meet some other gbostheads in this area.
goodale.jason liked this

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]