By l3w1sb159
Hey guys,

I'm planning on building my own trap soon and wanted to find out where the best place to find a kit to suit my specific needs.
So I'm aiming to build a belt hanger; fairly lightweight, maybe one piece to avoid the cartridge from falling out while walking around but I would also like to be able to install simple electronics such as the switch, the lights and maybe a smoke setup for that "post capture" look.

I know Throwingchicken does his stunt trap resin kit but I would prefer to have the metal side plates and other greeblies not molded in.

Any advice guys?
By tobycj
Best bet is probably a 3D printed kit, as that'll be relatively light, and then add metal side plates and upgrade any other greeblies you want. The BenofKent trap would probably work fine for this, and you can bolt the cartridge to the main body on the trap easily.
By tobycj
It's super easy to put together. I know he sells a metal battery box top for it now, so might do the side panels as well. If not, they're cheap to get online - have a look at my build thread in here, I think I included links to the UK supplier I used for mine.

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]