AJ Quick wrote:So I recieved a registered letter in the mail yesterday... I can't say anything about it.. but here is a pic of the letter I got.
angelus.jpg
SOMEONES GOT SOME ESPLAINING TO DO!
I work for Olive Garden, and not that I'm trying to defend them in any way, but they pretty much get people that want reimbursement for every little thing that happens at or around their restaurants. Examples: Just last week, my co-workers and I were having a smoke break outside the back door, when this heavy-set woman was walking to her car(about 50ft away from where we were), she fell, and the proceeded to tell one of our managers that none of us tried to catch her, and that we were all laughing(not true). 2. About a year ago, an old guy ran his car through the back corner of the restaurant, and then had the balls to try to sue for damages to his car. I've been working for this company for six years, and I've seen/heard shit thatl' turn you white!

And yes, I could actually read the letter.
AJ Quick wrote:OH GOD IT IS SO HOT INSIDE OLIVE GARDEN!
Yeah!, because everyone keeps stealing our AC knobs! lol
Last edited by rockstar232007 on October 27th, 2008, 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
And Iranian terrorists...

Oh wait....

>.>

<.<
Boomerjinks wrote:Can we change his GBfans username to KnobRobber?
It would only be fair to let him pick your new user name!

Could be fun and hilarious for everyone watching!
This reminds me....when I got home from DragonCon I noticed a knob was missing off my proton gun.

AUSTIN STRIKES AGAIN!
I can't be too hard on you about this. The other day I found a pink in-line skate by the side of the road, buried under a few inches of melting snow, and totally grabbed it up to harvest the bearings. I did check craigslist to see if anyone reported a missing child's skate, but there were no such posts. Now I can roll my trap.
Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]