Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
So I finally got the chance to call eBay and follow up on my case. As TJ mentioned, these types of calls don't always go over well, as eBay doesn't like to remove Feedback unless there is a serious abuse.

I was talking for about 30 seconds before lady butted in and was like: 'Our records show that this individual has created 20 or 30 eBay accounts, all of which are suspended due to non-payment.'.

Jackpot!

Before she hung up, she said that they are going to basically perma block everything that has to do with Mike Brewer. Blacklist his computers, IP, address... etc. Apparently he's been doing this A LOT.

While the feedback hasn't been removed yet... I'm sure it will be very soon.
Borzou, Jonobiwan, Kingpin and 1 others liked this
Yes, Michael Brewer is a member of Ghostbuster S.W.A.T. However all business related to the group is conducted by Rob Biermann. That being said, we do not condone poor business practice and therefore request that our name ne removed from this thread's initial post.
Mike Brewer recently attempted to purchase 2 trigger tips from me on eBay. After receiving payment and finding out the person behind the username 127thebestaround was indeed him, I issued him a refund. I've never had any transactions from this guy, and I'd like to leave it that way.

Again, his new eBay username is 127thebestaround. He started using this name December 2013 according to eBay.
Sadly not an update on the existing issues here, but I ended up crossing paths with Mike via Facebook*. A fellow fan's Spirit Trap had been badly damaged by their child, and Mike had offered to fix it.

I've relayed a brief account of why Mike should be avoided, and a link to this topic for good measure.

*I wasn't 100% certain he was who I thought he was, but that reference to Ghostbusters S.W.A.T. allowed me to run a google search, and his profile made a post on S.W.A.T.'s profile back in 2013.

Addendum

Michael Brewer:
Dude It's really sad that people still treat you over there like you are some sort of Ghostbusters Gods, let the past go Ben, stop slandering my name and perpetuating the hate machine that is gbfans.com. It's been a long time since I was on that site, good to know some people still act like gbfans is the only authority on a persons morale character. And the reason I had to keep making accounts was so that I could get people their parts, which I ultimately did. 90 percent or more of the things said about me on that elitist site are slanderous and false. But oh well people can hold their grudges forever I guess. Ask anyone who knows me personally Ben or anyone on facebook who has dealt with me about my character.
Kingpin:
The guy should know what he's getting into in should he strike up some sort of arrangement with you. You can accuse that thread/me of slander as much as you like, but you do have a vested interest in discrediting that account of your actions.

Ultimately it's up to Stewart as to what he does next, though I'm sure there's equally capable people who live closer to him than Iowa.
Michael Brewer:
Do you know why I was even banned in the first place, because the truth is infinitely more interesting than the false narrative that you are feeding people man. I was banned because I started making my own parts, then selling them. The issue was that I was making parts that were just as good as AJ's buddies and selling them for cheaper than his pals. And Aj didn't like me selling and cutting himself and friends out on his own site, so the false narrative of me being a recaster, or a thief started popping up, and lo and behold it became a witch hunt, and all the little Aj cronies started teaming up on me, the slander began, and the lies started over and over and so on. until here we are now in 2018 and people still believe this shit. It's criminal what you all did, and how you not only soiled my name with deception lies and a hidden agenda, but the fact that you continue to perpetuate it is utterly insane. Let the past go, I let it go, I Stopped even trying to associate with anyone from your click. and am quite happy without that site. It pains me though that people believe that site or you jerks who spread these lies as if you are some sort of say all, end all God. It's complete crap and you need to stop it Ben. Grow up, stop passing judgement, stop spreading lies, and stop crapping on the little guys who are literally just trying to help someone.
Michael Brewer:
I offered to Help the man for nothing, because I'm a good guy Ben, you however are a jerk.
Michael Brewer:
Now go ahead Ben and spread more lies, or stop this nonsense and let me do something nice for the guy and help him fix his trap.
Minor update. Looks like it was a lie, he's still a part of "GB SWAT".
RealGhostbusterJay liked this

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]