Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By bejdann
I just received my order over the weekend. I got 2 of each key fob and 2 leg hose fobs. The customer service was great! Shipping was fast and all the fobs are amazing! I couldn't be happier! Anyone debating should just order.

Thanks again for the great fobs!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By bejdann
I just received my order over the weekend. I got 2 of each key fob and 2 leg hose fobs. The customer service was great! Shipping was fast and all the fobs are amazing! I couldn't be happier! Anyone debating should just order.

Thanks again for the great fobs!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Cadger
I received the key fobs I ordered a couple of days ago. The shipping was fast and it was a nice and pleasant transaction.

And the fobs are good!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By EctoFuzzy
i've placed multiple orders and will continue to use him for any belt fobs needs. the products are fantastic quality, and he is super friendly. i do recommend him to anybody in need of belt fobs.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By abaka
Ordered two gizmo holsters, 2 sets of key fobs, items arrived super fast and the quality is as usual what you'd expect from Cheex.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Logan XI
Just received a set of belt fobs and a PKE holster from Tiger Cheex, very happy with the quality
He was more than helpful and very honest when sorting out wither or not i needed an extra set for my GB Fans GB2 belt and even advised i just needed the one set for both belts when i was more than willing to buy two.

I can't recommend him enough and would gladly buy from him again in the future! :)
Tyger Cheex liked this
By halliwax
have to come here and post some positive feedback for my friend tyger!

the products are flawless, the shipping was crazy fast!!, very impressed with his dedication to customer service.

but to top it all off he was out of one clip, and because i had a deadline he whipped one up for me! CAN NOT beat that!!

thanks tyger for the excellent craftsmanship! im very impressed!!

Tyger Cheex liked this
By Matt Campbell
I got my leather fobs for leg hose to belt from Tyger in the mail yesterday and I am very pleased with them, I will most likely order other fobs from him down the road as well.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By LT86
What can i say that hasn't already been stated? The guys has great communication, you can see when your item has shipped through his thread, and the quality is unbelievable! Huge thanks man, this is another piece thats bringing my childhood dream come true.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By hrdcordweeb
I got my order over the weekend! These fobs are well made and will look awesome on my uniform. I love your return address label too! :cool:
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Logan XI
Received a PKE holster for my GB2 belt last week, and it fits PERFECTLY. Very happy with it. :)

Thanks once again Rich! :crunch:
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Karma
Apologies, my feedback for Tyger Cheex is long overdue. Last summer I ordered a PKE meter holster from Tyger Cheex and it arrived super fast and was exactly what I wanted. Excellent quality and looks great. Thank you!

By PrometheanWorks
Ordered a PKE holster and Fob 3 pk from Tyger Cheex and I couldn't be happier. Stellar craftsmanship, super fast shipping; all around a stellar experience!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Logan XI
Received my Leg hose belt fob today, once again Rich was very helpful and VERY fast posting my order.

Go on Rich, you've earned it! :crunch:
Tyger Cheex liked this
By barison82
These are THE best key fobs, period. Fast postage and friendly, reliable communication. Perfect, thanks a million!! :)
Tyger Cheex liked this
By LeBloop
Purchased to him leather keyfobs, great quality items. Serious seller, I will come back to him without a doubt.
Thanks Cheex!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Krieger
Purchased a couple of full sets of key and hose fobs from Tyger - excellent quality, delivered quickly and exactly as described - very happy!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By sebwillett
Ordered a full set of belt fobs (A, B, C and leg hose), gizmo and PKE holsters from Tyger Cheex, and the build quality and materials are exceptional. Great service and fantastic turnaround!

Keep up the good work!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Sercius
Got in the 4 fobs that I ordered from his a couple of days ago now, and they are fantastic. Already looking at getting more work done from Tyger Cheex in the short term, and would absolutely recommend him to anyone.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Naptime
Ordered all four fobs from Tyger Cheex a couple of weeks ago. They are incredible. Screen accurate, fantastic quality and superb craftsmanship. I can't say enough about how important communication is between seller and buyer, and Rich comes through in spades. Excellent, excellent, excellent! The fobs were packaged and shipped quickly - I can't believe how fast they got to me.

What else can I say that hasn't already been echoed by many others in previous posts? Excellent communication, excellent products, fast shipping, friendly courteous and professional service! I will most definitely be buying from him again.

Thank you, Rich for being awesome. Congratulations on your recent nuptials!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Tyger Cheex
Naptime wrote:Ordered all four fobs from Tyger Cheex a couple of weeks ago. They are incredible. Screen accurate, fantastic quality and superb craftsmanship. I can't say enough about how important communication is between seller and buyer, and Rich comes through in spades. Excellent, excellent, excellent! The fobs were packaged and shipped quickly - I can't believe how fast they got to me.

What else can I say that hasn't already been echoed by many others in previous posts? Excellent communication, excellent products, fast shipping, friendly courteous and professional service! I will most definitely be buying from him again.

Thank you, Rich for being awesome. Congratulations on your recent nuptials!
Awwww... thanks man, appreciate the comments and the congrats!
Glad you are happy with the fobs!
Naptime liked this
By Naptime
I thought so highly of Tyger Cheex's fob set and customer service I ordered from him again! This time I picked up his most excellent gizmo holder and PKE holster. What more can I say? Rich is an artist and a gentleman. The holsters were crafted and delivered within ten business days! They look fantastic and add a level of authenticity and class to my GB1 uniform. I cannot recommend him highly enough! If you want to look your best as a Ghostbuster, get kitted up with his gear!
Thank you, Rich!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By richcap
Hey all -
I would like to purchase fobs from Rich
(Tyger Cheex ). I'm fairly new to the forum and keep seeing his name and his wicked good reputation! How can I order from him? Thanks!!

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]