Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for Vincenzo330.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By don-69
I would buy from this guy again he had quick response fast shipping and product was as described.. I highly recommend this seller.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Mr.Spider
Got my mt500 radio the other day, I would buy again as well
Vincenzo330 liked this
By JayTigran
Got my MT500 in one week (with Easter Weekend being part of that week), excellent service, answered any and all questions, and he held it for me while my PayPal did it's thing (stoopid slow paypal)

Excellent person, will defiantly do business with again
Vincenzo330 liked this
By logirl26
very nice patch. i am a southern california boy and figured this patch would look great in my collection. very accurate and precise, shipped very quick. i recommend him to anybody for patches of the uniform. thanks bud!!!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By jdeBroux
Ordered some brass clippard elbows and a GB1 Patch, Post Office botched my first order and the brass ended up missing. Called Cenzo up and he sent me another set no questions asked. AWESOME!!!!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By NHVenkman
Ordered a mt500 off vinny a few months ago. I forgot to leave feedback, very quick shipping, will order from him again. Only problem is he did not send his wife in the box
By Charnel
Got my patches yesterday. Good quality and fast shipping.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Smits
Patches arrived today--Feedback time!

Shipping: Fast and cheap
Patches: Lovely!
Velcro: Amazingly strong
Vinny: Quite a nice fella, whom I would deal with again.

Thank you kindly, sir! :D
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Nicholszz
I ordered a patch a few weeks back.
It arrived very quick. And was very much better then expected!
A+++++ For sure!
Vincenzo330 liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]