Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By julz
Finally getting round to posting long overdue feedback for Wince McMahon... aka Vince nobblybone

When I first joined GBfans a long time ago as a complete and utter nube there were a few people that really
stood out and helped me fit in, sharing their advice, tips and prop making techniques. Vince was one of these stand out fellows.

Vince has always been very generous with his time to discuss new prop ideas or offer constructive criticism and lately we have been working together on a few things for the community such as dry rubs and vhook plans.

Our friendship did hit a snag a while ago when having brought a complete bigi330 hero kit it turned up all warped and not to Vince's usual high standard of work. Something weird had happened during the casting process and possibly the shell had warped even further in the shipping process. Needless to say I was more than a little disappointed and it put alot of stress on our friendship at the time.

This was the first major issue that Vince had had during his time selling on gbfans and possibly one of the very few since.
It caught him by surprise and He didn't quite know how to make things right as to somehow correct the issue would have placed him greatly out of pocket since the shipping cost of a shell to New Zealand are too great. He did offer me
many useful tips on how to possibly resolve my warping issues but ultimately nothing much worked to make it as good as a standard 330 shell.

Very soon Vince contacted me with the offer to make things right and offered me a complete replacement of my bigi shell out of his own pocket. This instantly proved to me why Vince is one of the better sellers on this site. He cares alot his customers and values their feedback in his thread. his items are made before money is exchanged so when you pay things ship... Defiantly how it should be...

I had since come to mostly live with my warps in my 330 shell and had also brought a chris shell during this time so I decided to ask if vince would consider offering me a full set of metal parts for my chris shell. Vince agreed and custom made me new parts to fit my new shell perfectly and I couldn't be more happier!

At the same time I was able to work with Vince to help identify what caused the warping so no further 330's would suffer the same fate.

This is defiantly a case for me where alls well that ends well. My parts arrived recently in time for my birthday and much to my amusement Vince went out of his way to incorporate my birthday into the theme of his packaging . Not only do I feel like I have been well compensated but I now own some of the best hero parts for my hero shell! Very uber accurate welds and sizing for those with accuracy issues ;)

So to sum up, as I have said Vince is a stand-up guy that goes out of his way to help others and continues to do alot for the gb community, from offering high quality hero parts,making sure his customers are very happy, and always pushing the envelope for more accuracy in Gb props. As one of the mods I have always found him to be very fair and non bias when entering
into the usual typical gbfan drama threads.

I consider myself very fortunate to have him as a friend. Nawwwwwww :cool:

Here Vince... you... you earned it.... :crunch:
Vincenzo330 liked this
what can you say about nordouche that hasn't been said before. Despite all the problems he had with the first thrower runs, it shipped Tuesday from Colorado, and was on my porch in Connecticut by Thursday morning. despite the two month wait, this thrower is awesome. its built like a frigging tank, and it was made to take abuse. vin is a stand up guy with a good product, and was always fast with a reply whenever I sent a message asking where the hell is my thrower. buy from him, you wont regret it.
Vincenzo330 liked this
Ordered a pair of elbow pads of Vince and got them lickity-split.

We had one curve-ball with PayPal, but Vince was on top of it and got in touch with my when payment seemed frozen. Outside of that, the pads made it cross-country in no time and look great.
Vincenzo330 liked this
I just received a parts shipment from Vin, shell parts and a thrower. These products are amazing, and on top of that Vin has been so helpful about answering questions about making my pack. Could not have bought better parts from a better person! Thanks so much!!
Vincenzo330 liked this
I got an aluminum booster tube+plug and ion arm from Vincenzo, and wow, they are beautiful. I was a little worried about using aluminum parts for my pack since I was concerned about durability, but these are sturdy and still lightweight, and really nicely made. I'm glad I made the investment.
Vincenzo330 liked this
and commissioned Vince to do my belt gizmo Kit from spongeface kit. I received it today it took less than two weeks to arrive his price was exceptional and to say that I'm happy with the product would be a complete understatement. Usually I like to build my own props however I knew that if I wasn't going to take on building an accurate version of the belt gizmo the only person I felt comfortable asking for a commission And help would be Vince. excellent work sir I applaud you
Vincenzo330 liked this
By dred
I received a box full of parts a few days ago and was very pleased. Everything was well packed and correct. I know it was a longer wait than what Vince wanted (no fault to Vince), but he got the parts to me quickly when I "needed" them. My daughter wants to walk in a Halloween parade next month and this weekend is my last weekend off until November to get things finished. Thanks for getting them out and I hope my assembly and painting will do the parts justice.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By malf84
I bought an aluminum thrower from Vince and the work is absolutely stunning. He kept everyone updated during the builds and did an excellent job packing the parts for shipping. I plan on buying a full set of his deluxe metal pack parts as well. I would not hesitate doing business with him again in the future. Absolute, top notch work! :crunch:
Vincenzo330 liked this
By PssdffJay
lukes86 wrote:Just received my GB1 HERO pack from Vince and it is pure awesomeness. Good business man always flexible to work with. Highly recommended and looking forward to doing business again :)
Pictures or it never happened! Just kidding, I'm jealous! But seriously, photos?
Vincenzo330 liked this
By nhimert
Leaving some feedback for Vinny on behalf of my wife. She purchased his unopened Matty collection last year and gifted it to me in two groups for my birthday and then Christmas. From what she told me about the transaction, it went smoothly and Vinny's communication was excellent. He even kept the secret after I got the first set of figures in November and then got caught up in the Big Lots craze and bought some on my own and told him. Luckily the wife cut me off without ruining the Christmas surprise. Now the collection has a new home in my Detolf, right next to my Vincenzo proton pack. Thanks again Vinny!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Tashin
Feedback for the talented, nay beautiful Vince. I have my GB2 Hero Pack in hand (mostly on my back) that I commissioned from the Newly Created V330 Creations. He was very straight forward and personable when speaking about business matters. He made sure that I understood the terminology and all of the details about my purchase as well. The product made it on time for Halloween, and many other events, even though I asked for a time table that was a little shorter than average for him. All transactions were easy to understand, and his way of payment methods makes it easy for someone who isn't sitting on a pile of money to afford one of these hand made beauties. I have nothing but praise for his attention to detail, the options he offers, and the time he spent with me on the pack. 1 Childhood dream taken care of thanks to your Friendly Neighborhood Vinny and his shop of awesomeness, only a few more to go. Also, check out the video I did for him to see the actual product and hear it demonstrated. He is definitely one of the best sellers and best guys I could have worked with, even if he is ugly as sin. :)

My Pack Demo vid-

Vincenzo330 liked this
By Martog
I bought a hero thrower from him last year and looked great when it did arrive during his runs. Thrower has been great to work with.
Vincenzo330 liked this
I just wanted to share that Vinny did a commission of a GB2 pack for me and I love it. He helped fulfill a childhood dream.

Vinny paid special attention to details and worked real hard to ensure that the pack was flawless. He does great work and I would recommend using him if you want a professional looking proton pack replica.

Thanks again Vinny.

Dave
Vincenzo330 liked this
This is now my third transaction with Vinny, and after buying a "reject" shell of his, and Ill use reject loosely because this shell is so damned beautiful its hard to call it such. Lets talk a bit about the transaction...

Quality of Parts
Solid A+, Vinny takes the time and care needed to ensure satisfied customers and it shows in his work, everything from the shell, the mono, and aluminum parts are fantastic and fit well together with one another.

Communication
For a man as busy as Vinny, his communication was more than adequate and he easily answered any noob questions I had. He's willing to work with you and will take the time to make sure you understand before purchasing

Shipping
Vinny's pricing was more than fair, especially for International shipping, my parts are always expertly packed and I never had to fear that any of the parts would arrive in any less than perfect condition

Overall
I found the shopping experience to be great, I would highly recommend Vinny's work to anyone. He's a true professional and his work is worth the wait, he really puts out some of the best quality parts available
Can one of vincenzo330's customers who bought a pack from him pm me how much he charged because I am maybe looking to have one built for me if the price is right. Don't think I would have the best luck to build one myself.

thanks
link747 wrote:Can one of vincenzo330's customers who bought a pack from him pm me how much he charged because I am maybe looking to have one built for me if the price is right. Don't think I would have the best luck to build one myself.

thanks
Its probably more fair to him if you were to wait until he's not as busy and pm him yourself. Like all commission work, you will likely find differences in price based on what you want on the pack vs what someone else has on their commissioned pack
Azevedo, Vincenzo330 liked this
Received my aluminum proton thrower from Vince a few days ago.

Cons: The wait time on this was a grueling six and half months from payment to delivery, with very little in the way of updates in the first few months. From what I understand, Vince was dealing with some health issues in the beginning, so I'm assuming this isn't typical behavior for him.

Pros: The gun is beautiful, solid, and pretty much everything I was hoping for. There are a number of pre-drilled holes, some of them already tapped for screws. The rotating two-piece barrel is really nice, wasn't quite sure what to expect with that.

Overall, I was very happy with this transaction and product, and would purchase from Vince again.
Vincenzo330 liked this
Vince is truly an awesome dude.
After a long haul of more than a year and a half, this bad boy finally made it across the pond from CO to HI today. I'm glad I waited.

I was first told to seek out Vince in December 2012 by a fellow GB here in Hawaii. I remember almost begging him for one of his shells. Well, he was kind enough to keep me in mind and I'm grateful. I was told he was one of the best...I'm here to say I do believe it. Great craftsmanship in the shell and MOBO. I also purchased his deluxe bundle of aluminum parts and I am very pleased.

As a fellow businessman, I let the product speak for itself, I just have to remember to step out of the way. What impresses me is the human side of business. He kept me in the loop and updated me about delays so I was never left guessing on the status of my shell/MOBO and aluminum parts.

Go with VIN, his products are well worth the wait. (He even threw in some elbow pads because of the delay in shipping...)

Aloha Vince and thanks,

Anthony "GUNS" SAGUN
Honolulu, HI
Vincenzo330 liked this
The long wait has finally paid off. Today all my shiny aluminum parts arrived and i couldn't be happier! Vincent was great with communication when things weren't going his way and kept his word to deliver some phenomenal products! I'm glad he quit his job and is going to turn this into a full time gig and bless you fine folks with his products! If you're contemplating his parts, don't. Just buy. You can thank me later.
Vincenzo330 liked this
Just received the Proton Pack / trap labels! Very well designed and accurate to what I'm able to observe from the reference photos. The vinyl labels were easy to remove from the backing as well as easy to reapply. Can highly recommend!
And here's a few pics of the labels on my pack:
ImageImage
Vincenzo330 liked this
Awesome business ethics. Vince has flawless vinyl labels. Im sure his metal label will show the same quality. They fit perfectly even on an sc shell. Thanks vince, it was a pleasure. Will deffinatly do business again. Here is a pic of the labels on the sc shell.

Vincenzo330 liked this
Received his new vinyl labels the other day. They are AWESOME! Shipped fast, and the quality is unsurpassed. Very very happy!
Vincenzo330 liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]