Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Janinethemachine
I ordered some dark green tubing for my current wand build. The item looks great, and the shipping was super fast. Thanks Kenny!!
By mikecray24
Anyone heard from phish in a while? I bought a DYI ribbon cable set from him on 4-24-12, and it still hasn't shipped, and he also hasn't responded to my 2 messages on ebay and 1 message on gbfans. Is everything ok with him??
By mikecray24
Well he finally got back to me tonight. Did i totally miss him on the banned sellers list? I swear I read that thing before I asked in here...
By mikecray24
Just FYI for anyone reading this - it looks like it was just a mix up on phish's end. He was very nice about it, apologized profusely, and got my cables to me immediately. Thanks phish!
DmsdyMachn, Filandrius liked this
By IPv6Freely
While I'm at it, I forgot to mention that I bought of set of REAL legris 5/32 1st gen elbows from him on eBay. Expensive as all hell, but only a real 1st gen 4mm would beat them :)
Filandrius, KagaSakai, abaka liked this
By Denike
Purchased a lot of parts from Phish4dinner through ebay.
Very honest and reliable.
I was able to get some really hard to find stuff.
Spengler28 liked this
By doctor73
i brought GB1 ribbon cable came wth cable ties and clamp great service very happy be buying again for sure
By Lewis Tully
Got a set of elbows and straights, some yellow Nycoil hose, a cable clamp, and some 4-40 screws from Kenny via ebay and I am absolutely elated at the parts. Nothing says "authentic" pack like authentic parts. I could not be happier with my purchase and Kenny was there the whole way to help with any questions I might have had. Great seller.
By Sephiroth
I purchased a GB1 ribbon cable from Phish4dinner a few months ago on eBay, it was a quality product and was received within 2 weeks of ordering it. He may be banned member, but it's worth noting that he indeed is a good seller.
By AJ Quick
Lewis Tully wrote:Nothing says "authentic" pack like authentic parts.
While a lot of the parts he sells are indeed authentic... some of the parts he sells are a hodgepodge of parts stuck together. You might get a 1st gen 4mm elbow with a 2nd gen (or similar) 1/8" NPT fitting installed. I believe he is kit bashing a lot of the parts together. And then marking them up and selling them as original.
By Lewis Tully
Right on, right on. I don't want to rub anyone the wrong way, or make anyone mad, that's not what I want to do at all. Kenny was very up front about which parts I was getting, and the sizes I would receive.
By Croker
Avoid him at all cost. There was a discussion about it on one of the Facebook groups a couple of weeks back where people had paid for ribbon cables and he never sends stuff out.
By Morfeusoneiros
Venkman's Swagger wrote:When did you order it? Just checked his profile and it says he will ship 3 working days after payment
I ordered and paid over two weeks ago.
I sent him an mail and he replied saying his wallet had been stolen etc but he would ship the next fem days. That's five days ago.
By Morfeusoneiros
Croker wrote:Avoid him at all cost. There was a discussion about it on one of the Facebook groups a couple of weeks back where people had paid for ribbon cables and he never sends stuff out.
Thanks. I'll start the prosess with ebay to get my money back. I had a deadline on my pack but had to fix my car, so that's out the window. Guess I'll do it nice and slow instead, and get what I need through Gbfans.
By Morfeusoneiros
Status was changed to shipped, but didn't actually ship until I contacted ebay customer support to get a refund. Arrived over a month after I ordered it, but except from that the ribbon cable I recieved was of really good quality and it looked great. Movie accurate and sturdy.

So to sum it all up: Terrible shipping, great item.
By csullivan1980
Today I received my order from nerd_in_you from a recent eBay transaction. I purchased a pair of Legris fittings on 2/25, after a few days I wrote a message asking when I will expect shipment. A pre-shipment label was generated on 2/28 and at my day on 3/1.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]