Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
Paul-Butt wrote:Wow, I just came across this thread. I purchased a custom name tag and ghost patch from him off of ebay. I did receive it, but it took longer than expected.
Ditto. I think ebay/paypal's keeping him honest. Shipping took quite a bit longer than Katarra, but I did get it within the 45-day dispute window.
So all together the overall opinion from everyone is???? Cause I have to say that if the flightsuits quality is as good as it looks in the pic along with getting it in the gray color plus a custom nametag and ng patch its a very reasonable price. I just want to see if I can get it before dragoncon.
Ive never had a problem with Joe and Ive ordered a lot of stuff from him and That was before I worked with him. We worked a Star Trek Excalibur in Las Vegas together, he is a stand up guy who does a lot of amazing stuff all by himself. He showed me his email one day there were over 500 emails one days worth, he gets overloaded hell I know I would. Everything I have ever gotten has been A+ work his flight suits are amazing and so are his patches.

Just remember people he is not Amazon Dot com most things are made to order and not sitting on a shelf .

Cameron aka ECTO-DMC
I have had nothing but good stories in dealing with Joe's quality. Joe really produces some good, good stuff.

Time? Uh,.... Yeah.... If it's in stock already then maybe he'll send it out within the week. Otherwise, if it's a custom job like a flightsuit, well then.... I hope you weren't in a hurry.

Personally I've found his namestrips to be the most accurate I've ever run into. ( order them a year in advance. )
I can vouch for BOTH uniform's and tags.

Uniform- Decent quality, but the price you pay is not worth it. I also asked that the patched not be ironed on, and they where. His leg hose, key fobs, and everything are great.

Tags- AMAZING QUALITY! The best I have seen, I have ordered from many, and so far his are the best.

BUT like many, it took MONTHS for me to get my stuff.
Months isnt even the word.
He said up to 6 weeks. I was fine with that.
It was around 4 months that I finally get my order.
And poor communication. I think he only finally sent it, after I was demanding my money back in e-mails.
AND my patches where ironed on. In attempts to take them off, I ruined the whole flight suit that I had just spent 250 dollars or so on.

SO, no, don't buy the suit, you are better off ordering elsewhere. Making yourself.

YES order his patches, but like others have said, order in advance, as you cannot predict how slow it will be.
Nicholszz wrote:I can vouch for BOTH uniform's and tags.

Uniform- Decent quality, but the price you pay is not worth it. I also asked that the patched not be ironed on, and they where. His leg hose, key fobs, and everything are great.

Tags- AMAZING QUALITY! The best I have seen, I have ordered from many, and so far his are the best.

BUT like many, it took MONTHS for me to get my stuff.
Months isnt even the word.
He said up to 6 weeks. I was fine with that.
It was around 4 months that I finally get my order.
And poor communication. I think he only finally sent it, after I was demanding my money back in e-mails.
AND my patches where ironed on. In attempts to take them off, I ruined the whole flight suit that I had just spent 250 dollars or so on.

SO, no, don't buy the suit, you are better off ordering elsewhere. Making yourself.

YES order his patches, but like others have said, order in advance, as you cannot predict how slow it will be.
For some reason I cannot edit my post??
But I would like to say, the suit was decent. By decent I mean Gizmo board sucks, leg hose is stiff, but decent.
And yah. DON'T ORDER A SUIT!
I said his leg hose was great, only because I liked the idea of how it was attached.
You are better off ordering all the suit stuff yourself, making it, for cheaper.
Kingpin wrote:Post editing was reduced a while back to a short period to curtain people changing their posts after an argument has taken place, to preserve the content as it was written.
Makes sense. I just wanted to add that to what I said, and thought I didn't explain it well.

And yuh, agreed with the gizmo board.
I forgot to add that in my post.
wow...i was gonna order the whole bundle, the jumpsuit, elbow pads, everything, but now i think i will pass cuz he really seems unreliable and i dont want to pay 250 dollars for something i may not even recieve. does he even know about this thread? he should read it.
Pete33 wrote:does anyone have a suit that they ordered from this guy? i'd like to see some pics just to see if its good or not.
Trust me Pete, take peoples advice from this thread and don't buy from this guy. I bought one when I first started out ( cause I didn't check the message boards here) and I've regretted it ever since. They aren't very accurate and they're extremely overpriced. I think I payed $125 for mine. After a couple months, I bought a Tru-spec flightsuit ($35),a name badge ($10) and a no ghost logo ($8). So for less than half the price of one of his you can have a vastly superior and far more accurate flightsuit. If you still wanna see pictures, send me a pm and I'll it on and take some pics to show you the difference.
Pete33 wrote:does anyone have a suit that they ordered from this guy? i'd like to see some pics just to see if its good or not.

I work graveyards and I'm at work right now, but as soon as I get home in the morning I will show u a side by side comparisson of the jumpsuit I got from him and waited for...4 months. Everything I got from him was complete garbage. Just wait till morning... ull have your pics
Captain America.

The stuff he sells is complete garbage. The only thing decent were his patches. And I was once dumb enough to buy from him before I even knew about GBfans and the feedback forum.

Here is a picture of the Complete costume sold on ebay:

Its listed for almost 250$ which is a complete rip off. He says he begins working on the costume once you have placed your order and there is a 6-8 week wait time. At about 6 weeks, i began checking my mail every single day with no hope. I emailed him asking the status on my order with no response. I kept checking until at 8 weeks i knew for sure that I would be getting it so I got excited for it all over again. Still, NOTHING.

After numerous attempts contacting Joseph Kerezman he FINALLY replys to my email saying he had completed it and was going to drop it off at the post office and that I would receive it in a few days.

So after a few days, I still never got it. I sent him more emails asking whats up and no response. 1 week passed, then 2, then 3, then 4 weeks passes and Im like What the Fuk! I was checking the mail DAILY. It had already been 12 weeks that Ive been waiting.

My event was coming up very soon and I needed my costume IMMEDIATELY. In he emails he Promised i would have it in time and it was getting to be too late. The tracking number he gave me never updated. I checked it daily and it said there was never a record for it. My event day came and the tracking number said it was on the truck being delivered. I was so excited. I waited and the mail man came and said there was nothing for me and she knew i had been expecting something for the past 14 weeks. So I went costume-less, I was the guy wearing a GB t shirt, jeans and a proton pack.

I checked the tracking info and it said "Item could not be delivered due to wrong address. Returned to sender".
WTF. He then tells me he got it and would send it back to me if I paypal'd him another shipping fee of 15$.

In the end i didnt have to pay another shipping fee, but I had waited a total of 14 weeks to finally get it, and this is what I received:

The following is a Side by Side comparison of his stuff i wore for a few days and the stuff i bought soon after.

My Nomex on the left, his Rothco on the Right

His patches were ironed on and just peeled off with ease.

This is his name patch that I sewed on my nomex. Its a nice patch.

This is his so called "Belt Gizmo"

All it is, is a chopped up circuit board with light bulbs hot glued to the back

Leg Hose Connector:

The way it was held onto the jumpsuit was by a bolt screwed in from the other side...so that meant I now had a hole in the leg of my jumpsuit.

My new rubber leg hose connector:

His leg hose

The leg hose was RLY thick too compared to the one i have now. Tube on left his, Tube on left new one.

Belt:

Its decent and I still use it today. Trap Holster from Umori

Key Fobs:

My key fobs from TigerCheex

Elbo Pads:

His pads on the Right after I had cut down the arm band and sewn on the black patch. On the Left. Elbo pads made by my buddy Kind2311.

So from all the money I dumped on this guy, I only kept the name tag, and belt.

THEN

NOW

So please, do yourself a favor, dont buy from him. Id say YES to patches, NO to anything else. Thanks for stopping by.
Wow Andy that's the first time I've seen you post more than "lulz" or "lawl". You must really not like Captain America's customer service ;)
xtrmn8r17 wrote:
Belt:

Its decent and I still use it today. Trap Holster from Umori
Just an fyi, those belts are only $3.99 at "Galaxy Army Navy" http://www.galaxyarmynavy.com/products.asp?cat=193 so I wouldn't use that as much of a justification to buy from that guy. Nothing he sells other than the patches are worth the price tag attached to it. I almost died laughing when I saw his "leg hose connector", LAWL!
Vinc: we have the heavier new buckle biege ones that match the uniforms.. are these the ones that look more "white" in person? It might be worthwhile sidegrading to these.

Only thing is I had to dramatically increase the holes for our current belts buckles for our trap holders.
ordered my gb2 patches last Thursday got them today and all i can say is there the best patches ive seen.
madeinsocal6 wrote:
zakuz wrote:ordered my gb2 patches last Thursday got them today and all i can say is there the best patches ive seen.
That's because you've probably have never seen these:

GBFans.com GB2 Patch

Yeah actually i did, when i ordered my navy flight suit from Aj, but i also needed a name tag too, i know all about kerezman, i didnt know he was captain america until i placed my orderd.Theres nothing wrong with the patches here, next time i will order them from here im all for supporting GBfans, as soon as i have a little extra cash im going to try and get a membership.I just thought it was a decant deal to get a name tag AND a no ghost logo (2). :cool:
I needed a GB2 Name patch and Kerezman was the only option for a readily available GB2 name tag. I ordered them Sunday night, and they came today. 5 business days.

Outstanding, regardless of what i stated in my last post, i will still continue to buy his patches if needed.

Im glad that Joke Erezman is getting his shit together.
Gareee wrote:Vinc: we have the heavier new buckle biege ones that match the uniforms.. are these the ones that look more "white" in person? It might be worthwhile sidegrading to these.

Only thing is I had to dramatically increase the holes for our current belts buckles for our trap holders.
The ones in the link i posted are perfect they don't need any dye. They're more grey than khaki methinks.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]