Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Borzou
http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... =32&t=2557

How many seconds did you waste in a vain attempt to search the sellers' feedback forum?

I am Jack's angry bulging cerebral blood vessel. :angryvigo:
By Kingpin
Do not buy from him, in the long run you'll just end up having to spend a lot just to bring his costume replica up to a decent level of screen accuracy.
Everything you could need in terms of information to do it yourself, or for info on people who manufacture the parts can be found on this forum... your wallet will thank you for it. :)
By Borzou
I guess since this is feedback thread 2.0, I'll toss in my $0.02

His patches are the best. Use eBay to buy from him though.
Don't want to be critical BUT...I spent 'way too much on an "overdyed gray" uniform that is actually some weird color of brown. DIdn't know back then about flight suits, but thankfully I found a company called Omaha's Outfitters here in DFW. Good stuff, even picked up an alice frame and boots there.
IAlso, 've been getting my patches from katarra8. SHe has both iron-on and sew-on available and also does custom name patches.
By JayStantz
CaptainN wrote:J Kerezman - excellent person to deal with. Turn around time was 1 month and 28 days, but that teaches me to wait until August 30 to order my accurate GB II uniform. Never wait till the busy season to order anything is what I preach to others, what do I do wait till busy season to order. Granted I wasn't expecting it for Halloween, but was very excited when it showed up on Thurs. Oct. 28. Definetely order from this guy. He's gonna get my order for a trap or a GB I uniform very very soon.

CaptainN
#1.Why would you want to order something that's going to take 2 months+ to arrive? You could order some patches & a flightsuit that is immediately ready for shipping and finish it up yourself.

#2. Why would you order from someone who has such poor feedback, he is blacklisted in the community?

Answer: You wouldn't
By Lumokan
Hi guys,
I bought a suit from eBay member vcostumes the other day. I'm new to the costumes and props world and didn't think to do any digging beforehand. I discovered (eventually) that vcostumes is J. Kerezman, who has let's say mixed reviews in the GB world.
His previous eBay account appears to be suspended.
Just a heads-up basically...praying to Gozer it all goes well for me and I get my order!
By xtrmn8r17
Lumokan wrote:Hi guys,
I bought a suit from eBay member vcostumes the other day. I'm new to the costumes and props world and didn't think to do any digging beforehand. I discovered (eventually) that vcostumes is J. Kerezman, who has let's say mixed reviews in the GB world.
His previous eBay account appears to be suspended.
Just a heads-up basically...praying to Gozer it all goes well for me and I get my order!

What did u order? Can u request a refund. Im sure there are people here who could point u in the right direction. I honestly see absolutely no reason to want to buy from this guy....unless its a few patches, but ud be lucky to get those right away. The stuff he sells is junk. Ull spend like 300 on a suit, patches, elbo pads and a belt and with a poorly made belt gizmo and some key fobs...wen u could spend way less getting the right stuff. just do a little more research and ull find what u need.
By Lumokan
xtrmn8r17 wrote: What did u order? Can u request a refund. Im sure there are people here who could point u in the right direction. I honestly see absolutely no reason to want to buy from this guy....unless its a few patches, but ud be lucky to get those right away. The stuff he sells is junk. Ull spend like 300 on a suit, patches, elbo pads and a belt and with a poorly made belt gizmo and some key fobs...wen u could spend way less getting the right stuff. just do a little more research and ull find what u need.
Oops just saw your reply. I bought the standard suit with a few extras deal. Tracking has it as being en route currently so I'll have it in a few weeks. I'm already planning to dye the Rothco to a more pleasing greyish colour.
I'm not so obsessed with screen-accuracy, but I just don't think the Rothco yellow looks good.
But lesson learned, I'm sure I can fix the Rothco up and in the future if I get another suit I'll just go for the standard Nomex or similar, and not have to mortgage the house I was born in...
Well I did a xtrmn8r17 special and bought a Nomex too. I'll transfer the patches, use the belt and call it done.
The Kerezman thing is just easy for a beginner, one purchase and you're on your way to a complete costume. It just happens that every bit of research I did after that (hose connector, gizmo, suit quality etc.) were like mini punches in the face.
But now I'ma do it right!
I was speaking with Donkey8012 about the side zipper boots on the CostumeCostumeCostume website, and he told me to check this thread out. I've only read four of the pages, but it's definitely given me pause.

I guess $65 for side zipper boots was too good to be true. If anyone knows a more reliable source, let me know.

Alex
K mart has those side zipper boots for $39. and they even had a sale on them a week or so ago, $10 off.
Thanks, Gareee! I actually live so close to a K-mart that I can enter its parking lot without ever going through a stop sign or red light... as a consequence, I tend to overlook it most of the time.

I'm gonna head over there later!

Alex
They aren't as nice as the cors, but the shape is better than some cheaper boots, and they are VERY comfortable, even without adding insoles. I'm tempted to buy a second pair for doing yardwork, because now I love not having to tie the laces up all the time.

I think an online link was posted previously in the thread in the past month.
Yeah, I tried on a pair of 9's, the largest K-mart had in stock, and the liner was very nice. Those would almost work for me, but they were just a tad bit too snug.

Gonna browse their online sizes, and also keep looking for something more like what JKerezman has on his site, with the diagonal zipper. Any idea where he might get his stock from?

And hopefully I can also save up for some Corcorans or find them on sale.

But I need new slip-resistant black work shoes anyway, and the K-mart boots were not really all that much more expensive than the tennis shoes I normally buy a couple of times per year for work. And my manager said boots are fine, they don't care about the style, just the soles.

Alex
Thanks again for the trip, Gareee. Checked another K-mart across the river when I drove my son to my parents' house, tried on a 10 and a 10.5, bought the latter. Still on sale, I think it ends today. Wore them to work last night; they say slip resistant, but as soon as the floors got wet, I was skating.

Hopefully if I scuff the soles up a bit, they won't be as prone to sliding.

Alex
Actually it seems that Joe Kerezman is still not doing a good job. I purchased a full custom made Ghostbusters 2 uniform from his eBay account (captainamerca) back on April 26th. I paid for the item and gave the information needed to have the uniform completed. It was supposed to be shipped by June 4-5.

It never arrived. When I contacted him about it, he mentioned that his wife was ill and that he spent most of his time at the Doctor's than working on the uniform. I can understand that and was willing to give him another chance. Joesph said it would be done within 10-12 Days from when I contacted him (June 6th).

Time passed and again, no item or tracking number for the item. When I emailed him again, he mentioned it would be shipped by June 29th. Can you see a pattern here? Cause it was supposed to be done by June 4-5. and now it is going to be June 29th? Joesph would have had my money for over 2 months by the time he shipped it.....

Well, you can see where this is going.... On June 29th, no item... no tracking.... no email.....

I contacted him on June 30th and had mentioned I need to get a tracking number so I can see where the item is or he can go ahead and issue me a refund. He snapped back that the item was custom made and "not off the rack". That's true, but that means that as of June 30th he STILL hadnt started on the uniform! It would be different if he said it was gonna take 2-3 months but no, on his page he mentioned it would be done in 30 Business Days. Ontop of that, he didnt tell me his wife was ill until AFTER I emailed him first when he missed the June 4-5 deadline. So finally, he said he would ship it on Thursday (July 5th).

So again, no tracking number and no item. I finally called eBay up and was given his phone number to call him personally about cancelling the transaction. After calling him (and getting no response, just a VoiceMail which I did leave), I get a thing from eBay saying that the item has been "updated" and finally get a tracking number.

However, when I tried the tracking number I got nothing on eBay's website nor from the USPS (the carrier delivering the item). Even waiting until today to try it again, I find that the label was done electronically but that doesnt mean the item has been sent.

So now I am frustrated. I trusted him and gave him the benefit of the doubt. And in return? I got nothing but headaches. And since it is passed eBay and PayPal's 45 Day rule, I cant have their help to get my money back. I am gonna try a few things and double check the Tracking Number at my local post office.... But seriously, I dont think it would take 4 Days for it to show up if Joesph had sent it on July 5th.

All I can say is, do not buy a full uniform from him. He does nice patches but when it comes to the uniform, you might be waiting a long time and might never get it. I wish I had saw this post prior to me buying the uniform cause I would've avoided him like the plague. All I can do is hope some good will come out of it and that I can warn others. If you have dealt with Joesph and got a better deal than I have with him, then I envy you. I hope he continues to give you that kind of service. As for me? All I can do is hope and work to do what I can.

Thanks, guys for reading my story. Wish me luck!.... I think I am gonna need it.....
Good luck man, if u read my review, I had waited 14 weeks or something like that. Sucks about your situation. He overcharges way top much for his stuff as well. It would be cheaper and easier to do everything yourself rather than go through him. The only thing I eventually kept from the suit purchase I made, were the patches. I went through this back in 09, before I even knew about gbfans. Oh well, we learn the hard way

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
I, too, went through the same thing with him in 2009. Glad to see he still stinks at customer service. :roll:

This guys is to be avoided at all cost. One of our franchise members is good friends with him, but I wouldn't trust Kerezman as far as I could throw him. He'll never have another penny of my business. He didn't give me any updates or anything after four months until I threatened a lawyer on him.
bpontheair wrote:I, too, went through the same thing with him in 2009. Glad to see he still stinks at customer service. :roll:

This guys is to be avoided at all cost. One of our franchise members is good friends with him, but I wouldn't trust Kerezman as far as I could throw him. He'll never have another penny of my business. He didn't give me any updates or anything after four months until I threatened a lawyer on him.
Make that 2-3 months. I didn't mean to misjudge the time.
Why would anyone in this hobby wait more than 45 days? 30 should be a community wide deadline. If the seller can't meet 30 days, begin paypal refund process. They either have to ship or they're giving money back.

No one gets screwed. Bad sellers go away. The end.
Geez.... It seems like a vicious cycle with this person. If they are unable to do the job, perhaps they should just be honest about it and return the person's money. Better to return it and say "Sorry" then to get people upset and have a bad reputation cause of it. :sigh:

Still, I am glad things worked out in the end for you. I just hope the same can be said for me. I called my local post office and didnt get much from them. So I tried a post office in Las Vegas (since that is where the item was being shipped). I gave them the tracking number I received and according to the guy, it was scanned and picked up by someone on July 5th. I was also told because it was a "Delivery Confirmation", there would be no mention of the package until it arrives at its destination (basically my local post office). Still, I am surprised there wouldnt be any kind of mention of where it was even as we roll through a Tuesday, now 5 Days after it was supposed to be shipped.

Well, wish me luck that it comes tomorrow cause if it doesnt and it doesnt show up on the USPS website, I am not sure what I can do but take other actions. So wish me luck!

As for a teammate that is friends with Joesph, again, I envy if he got better treatment than I did. Just hope they continue to be friends and get to do business with one another. But for me? I am probably done with him. If I EVER do business with him again, it will be just for the patches and even then I might have to have him work on them BEFORE paying.....

Again, wish me luck! Take care and until next time.... TO BE CONTINUED......
**LAST TIME ON "THE PROBLEMS OF J. KEREZMAN".... Almost 3 months had gone by and still no costume. Excuses and delays reigned supreme. Ebay, PayPal, and even the Post Office seemed to show no support. And with the horror stories piling up on Kerezman... These questions remain: Would I ever get the costume? Would I ever get my money back? And when will this headache ever go away?**

:sigh: So, yeah, like a bad TV Series, it seemed that things just dragged on and on. The Tracking Number that was given to me seemed to not change since it was sent to me back on July 5th. After talking to the head of my local Post Office, I soon found out what I had feared... The Tracking Number was for a label that was printed out but the item was never scanned. Meaning that, more than likely, Joe printed out the label and used that Tracking Number to appease me and to stall on shipping the actual costume.

With not much help from the Post Office, I tried to go to my bank and see about filing a case with them on the issue. But alas, it seemed that I was too late on that as well. This was a frustration beyond frustration. I had tried to do the nice thing and give Joe the chance. Instead I was getting screwed over by the fact that he played it out so I wouldnt get much, if any, support from eBay, PayPal or my bank. Whether he did this intentionally or not, I can not say for certain but it sure feels like it. Especially when you see how long I have waited and what happened when I acted.

With the Post Office and the bank a deadend, I tried one last time for PayPal. I had tried to open a case up before and got no where. At most, they would red-flag his account and possibly do an investigation on him (to see if this kind of thing has happened before). With my call I had hoped, if anything, they had begun an investigation. Unfortunately, it was STILL in progress but nothing major happened. I was upset and felt dejected. It seemed like nothing would go my way. But.....

.... The person I chatted with at PayPal helped me out. After giving my story to them and letting them know I tried EVERY possible way to deal with this, the person was going to help. With a make it/break it opportunity, they helped get my case through! I was able to finally have an open case that would make Joe either give a better Tracking Number or just give me a refund. Though at this point, I just wanted a refund.

With that in placed, it was time to let Joe know what was going on. Through a couple of emails, I let Joe know that enough was enough and that I wanted my money back for an item that will never see the light of day. A few excuses were sent to me before finally, with PayPal's help as well, Joe gave me a FULL refund! :cool:

So after all that and almost 3 months of issues and delays and excuses, I finally have my money back. But no uniform. Oh well. :whatever: Perhaps I will do what is suggested and make my own. Perhaps I can get some suggestions on some more reliable people who make certain items (like the Belt Gizmo) that I can buy from.

But in any case, that is my story and I agree with a lot of people on this Topic.... If you deal with J. Kerezman (aka Captainamerca), be prepare for delays, excuses and some major headaches! If you want the patches, go for it (seems to do better with those, from what I can see).... but if you want a full on costume? Try another! You have been warned!

Until next time, Ghostheads, enjoy your days and take care!
Dang, man. I'm happy you got something out of the guy finally. His suits are overpriced and low quality anyhow.

Keep looking through the For Sale thread here on the site. You'll find lots of awesome and well-made pieces for your suit/gear, and the best part is they come from quality people.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]