Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
Or simply from the majority of accounts of Kerezman.

I'm going to go and add him to the blacklist if he isn't already on there, the guy's a shmuck and people should be warned about him.

Also, this apparently used to be the phone number he listed on his site:

702-443-1701

No idea if it still works, or is still his home phone (it was posted two years ago), but if it still works and still connects to his home, then it's a useful bit of info to have.

Finally, he offers no refunds, this statement can be found at the bottom of this page:

CostumeCostumeCostume Order Form

That's reason enough to not buy from him.
nicktheguy wrote:He's sent me a tracking number now - but the post office states it's a printed by shipper label and that they haven't received anything yet....sooooo frustrating

Take the tracking number copy paste it, but add 94 before ur # and then hit search. Let me know if it works.
Here's what came up:

Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 26, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
nicktheguy wrote:Here's what came up:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 26, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
So he printed out a label and they are expecting to get it for shipping but they haven't
Be aware that until someone at the post office actually scans the package it won't enter into the online system, I have had many times where packages are not scanned until delivery and they did not show up in the system until the day after it was delivered... This is common with print at home postage or even when you use the lime green delivery confirmation and simply attache appropriate postage but don't take it to the counter to be scanned...

Personally this is why I generally don't give out delivery confirmation numbers as that is all they are delivery confirmation they are not true tracking numbers and when I have given them out in the past I get more emails to why isn't my package in the system then I care to answer...

FedEx, UPS, DHL is different they scan EVERY package at every step of the delivery chain so it's really live tracking...

As for Joe to the best of my knowledge he does get the stuff out but almost never promptly or on time unless it's an Ebay sale... Really surprised he doesn't try harder especially this time of year...
Well things are more encouraging....

Your item was processed through and left our LAS VEGAS, NV 89199 facility on October 26, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
nicktheguy wrote:Phew! IT actually arrived. I am very happy - but that's cutting it a bit too close.
So the Low Down....

Belt Gizmo Sucks, its just a cut circuit board hot glued to the holster (which comes undone easily so add your own glue. And The black cord isnt even attached to it; it just held on with tiny clamps. Patches were nice..about all i can say. I dont know much about jumpsuits since im no expert yet, but it met my needs... I know there are better suits out there though. Belt was nice, but leg hose was junk. It doesnt look accurate at all and its all thick. I was lucky enough to have MMM's leg tube and i just attached it myself. C.A.'s leg tube is just held on with a screw through a hole in the suit. Another thing about the patches...they are not sewn on and the no ghost logo came off with ease so i had to attach it on there myself.

So that's the low down. I hope those of you who think of buying from him find this thread first and find other sources for your needs. I bought from him thinking this was the easy way out cuz i was new to everything and just went with him...But please...there are other means....get your shit else where. It will be well worth it. His Ebay add says wait 6-8 weeks for your suit...but I had to wait about 18 weeks for mine and barely got mine in time for halloween. He sucks at responding to your emails and Is just an overall horrible seller. I will probably never do business with him again. :walterpeck:
xtrmn8r17 wrote:
nicktheguy wrote:Phew! IT actually arrived. I am very happy - but that's cutting it a bit too close.
So the Low Down....

Belt Gizmo Sucks, its just a cut circuit board hot glued to the holster (which comes undone easily so add your own glue. And The black cord isnt even attached to it; it just held on with tiny clamps. Patches were nice..about all i can say. I dont know much about jumpsuits since im no expert yet, but it met my needs... I know there are better suits out there though. Belt was nice, but leg hose was junk. It doesnt look accurate at all and its all thick. I was lucky enough to have MMM's leg tube and i just attached it myself. C.A.'s leg tube is just held on with a screw through a hole in the suit. Another thing about the patches...they are not sewn on and the no ghost logo came off with ease so i had to attach it on there myself.

So that's the low down. I hope those of you who think of buying from him find this thread first and find other sources for your needs. I bought from him thinking this was the easy way out cuz i was new to everything and just went with him...But please...there are other means....get your shit else where. It will be well worth it. His Ebay add says wait 6-8 weeks for your suit...but I had to wait about 18 weeks for mine and barely got mine in time for halloween. He sucks at responding to your emails and Is just an overall horrible seller. I will probably never do business with him again. :walterpeck:

Very true - the gizmo is pathetic and totally inaccurate. I think the jumpsuit is a Rothco - the patches are nice - luckily I was not in need of a gizmo - I had to re-attach the no-ghost logo as it was hanging off after a couple hours of wear.
I will not buy from there again - I was just happy to see the package actually arrive.
well there you have it folks. an improperly dyed rothco suit that looks purple in some light and brown in others . . . .never the screen-accurate khaki :(

belt gizmo is a POS

leg hose is a POS

patches are nice but obviously dont get sewn on and on top of that, the nametag is not in the right location. Kerezman does this to compensate for the RIDICULOUSLY LOW CHEST POCKETS ON ROTHCO SUITS.

his elbow pads are somewhat dyes but he leaves the bubble white.

I wish to god there was a way to have his auctions and website shut down. perhaps i will start selling more-accurate suits on ebay and use part of my auction(w/pics) as a way for people to see his true colors(pun intended)
I have patches from Katarra8 on my suit right now but am looking to do a GB2 suit this year. As far as GB2 patches go, I decided I'd order from Kerezman using Ebay to have a look for myself. While I was at it, I ordered some GB1 patches as well to compare to my current ones. I paid and messaged the name to be used on November 10th and received my patches yesterday on Novenber 16th. Very fast shipping but virtually no communication. Kerezman never replied to my three messages.
lordgilpin wrote:I have patches from Katarra8 on my suit right now but am looking to do a GB2 suit this year. As far as GB2 patches go, I decided I'd order from Kerezman using Ebay to have a look for myself. While I was at it, I ordered some GB1 patches as well to compare to my current ones. I paid and messaged the name to be used on November 10th and received my patches yesterday on Novenber 16th. Very fast shipping but virtually no communication. Kerezman never replied to my three messages.
That IS fast shipping. He musta had em on hand and ready to go. I wish that's how it was when I ordered from him. :walterpeck:
Bought a gb2 patch with custom nametag from Joe via eBay.

Purchase date: 1/17/2010
Received: 2/1/2010

Quality: Awesome

Satisfaction level: High

Other thoughts: will buy from again
Kingpin wrote:I would still personally dissuade anyone from buying from him. Just because he gets the small stuff done right doesn't mean people should still use his otherwise dodgy service.
No one is beyond redemption, Kingpin.

Not even you.
Well I have to admit that I am very pleased with the over-dyed flightsuit I bought off of Kerezman on eBay. The color is cool--not accurate to anything seen on screen mind you, but darker than I thought it would be. I just bought the flightsuit since I have a really nice GB2 belt and gizmo from Multimediamayhem, and since I was not in any hurry, the 5 week turnaround was just fine. If I could ever get a high-grade dark grey flightsuit I'd go for it, but for now my dyed Rothco with the nice patches is perfect.
Wow, I just came across this thread. I purchased a custom name tag and ghost patch from him off of ebay. I did receive it, but it took longer than expected. When I emailed him inquiring, he said he had been out of town and would check with the post office on Monday.

To be fair, the patches look great and I am pleased. I am just breathing a sigh of relief knowing that I dodged a bullet.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]