Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for JoeLuna33.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By Gonzalostx
i bought an ALICE frame from him, i need a straps and he got a set for me. All is OK, nice seller, and the comunication was great.
Thank you man!!!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By 1985gbfan
Joe is my bestest friend in the world now. HGe sold me an awesome flight suit and it is just the way he decribed it and I would buy from him again and again. Thanks a ton Joe you rock!!!!!!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By 1985gbfan
Joe is my number one seller. He always gives me a heads up and always keeps in in the loop, even when things don't go as planned. Joe knows what I mean. Thanks again brother for an amazing cound chip.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By jessejames51
got my straps and face pad in today!!! very quick to arrive to my door and very pleased with the quality and condtion of my stuff. thanks for trouble you went through to make this happen!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By IPv6Freely
Joe is a great seller! Got my face pad and strap from him, as well as my lifegard. Would definitely do business with him again!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By JoeLuna33
Carpeteria wrote:What more can one say about Mr. Luna, other than that he is a superb seller and offerer of high-class items and service on par with few other human beings?

I cannot tell you the answer to that question.
Dude! Seriously? How do I live up to that now?

BTW, Thanks
By MandoMan
Just got my face pad and straps (plus an angle flashlight) from Joe today, big thanks to him for organizing that run!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Alex Newborn
Got my pad and straps from Joe on Saturday, and my frames from Vinny yesterday...

Very, very happy with these two purchases! Can't wait to see what else these guys make available!

Alex
JoeLuna33 liked this
By 910dohead
Thrilled with the aluminum HGA labels!! They absolutely cannot be made better unless they were the real deal. Looking forward to the bumper/crank gen labels as well.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Spook
Best HGA labels out there and I'm sure the crank gen and bumper label will be equally impressive! Worth every single penny! Thanks
JoeLuna33 liked this
By goldenhawk
The HGA labels look great. I already put one on my scratch-built pack.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Phish4dinner
Got my labels from Joe. Thanks!!! They do look fantastic and are easily the best HGA labels to date. But, i have some issues. Nothing too big..

1: For a $10 label they should NOT be mailed in a normal envelope wrapped in a printer paper receipt causing the minor scratches. Especially since they do not have some sort of clear peel away on them for protection. These aren't exactly real old stock labels. Please let the natural weathering should happen on my watch. haha

2: They aren't completely flat. They are somewhat warped like its trying to form a bowl. I can see by pushing them up to my hga that only the adhesive on the sides around the ring of the label will hold. I'de have to vice is in a clamp to make the adhesive in the middle stick..

It's a very easy fix, and i am still very satisfied with my current purchase.. But, for a single label at $10 each, they shouldn't have these issues. Friendly advice, Bubble mailers are extremely cheap on ebay lol. So please use some of those and maybe some plastic wrap for the future run. I trust you will handle the rest. :)

I look forward to seeing the future progress! Thanks again for doing these, Joe! :cool:
By MandoMan
Got my HGA labels from Joe yesterday, they are awesome! Great quality and accurate, they are perfect. They do have a slight "bowel" shape (from the die cutting process I'm guessing), but I easily solved that by slowly working them with my fingers (kinky) for a minute and that flattened them out great.

Thank you for doing these Joe! Looking forward to the other labels!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Filandrius
Got my labels too, and they ARE perfect (except for the subtle bowl thing, which is subtle) And I second (or third :P) the bubble mailer idea. Definitively don't want the thinner labels from the next run to be damaged in shipping. ;)
JoeLuna33 liked this
By 1985gbfan
Joe you have done it again for me. The gizmoe looks amazing and I cannot wait to do business with you again. Joe is my Hero!!!!!!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By mwells
I just got a great deal on a pack shell, Alice frame and other parts! received them today and I love them! They were packed great and Joe has already been very helpful to me! I recommend him!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Darthdono74
HGA, Crank, & Bumper Label.
Best ever made,
Best you will ever find.

Resin parts,
Clean, clean, clean!

Very happy :nicejobyoudid::crunch::nicejobyoudid:

Fast shipping

Thanks
JoeLuna33 liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]