Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Matt Campbell
Bought a 3/4 Scale RGB Proton Pack Shell off of Joe to build for my son, it got to me fast and it looks really good pre build. This is my 3rd transaction with Joe and once again I've got no complaints, and I'm actually waiting for transaction 4 (a Lifegard IV) in the mail as well.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By mr0072003
Aluminum Pack Lables ( O man the best on the market, this will make your pack look very real) Glad I went this route!
Resin pack parts Kit
3/4 RGB Pack shell
Semi Hero FG/Aluminum Thrower Kit with Resin Parts

Great guy, great Prices, easy to work with, AMAZING communication. If you were on the fence don't be, you will be very happy!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By jessejames51
Made a trade with joe for a set of aluminum labels. Joe is quick to answer pm's and is a great guy to do business with.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Ernest Reid
Joe Luna is the man,,I have made a few purchases from him here over the last few months and they have all been great,,
his shell was high qualitiy and his labels and patches cant be beat for accuracy's sake
JoeLuna33 liked this
By lunchbox739
I picked up a Lifegard from Joe that I paid for May 1st but did not receive until May 26th. Joe is a well respected seller here at GBfans and there was no doubt that I would receive the item I ordered however it would have been good to know up front that it would be 25 days before I received it. This particular item was a long wait...partially due to work load on his end. Overall the transaction was smooth and I would still recommend him to others but in the future it would be good to get a heads up on extended wait times if possible.
By Durstlimpbizkit
Ordered a resin kit for my proton pack from Joe (PPD, HGA, injector tubes, filler tubes) and I can't say I'm tremendously disappointed with my transaction but there were a few things that I needed to address.

Joe has a great reputation and it's well earned, I just don't like when communication breaks down (as I'm sure anyone else can agree.) It took roughly 2 months to get the parts because of molds that Joe was working with, the pieces came out great however and once they were finished they got to me fairly quickly.

The only gripe I really have is that the filler tubes for the kit were shorter than the plans I was working with (Venkman71's) so I'll have to rework them to fit the style of pack I'm building. I'm not sure if other packs were built with shorter filler tubes but the ones I'm going to have will be about 1.5" taller than the ones I got. The pieces themselves though look great, and there's not a whole lot cosmetic work the buyer will have to do.
By JoeLuna33
Durstlimpbizkit wrote:
It took roughly 2 months to get the parts because of molds that Joe was working with, the pieces came out great however and once they were finished they got to me fairly quickly.

The only gripe I really have is that the filler tubes for the kit were shorter than the plans I was working with (Venkman71's) so I'll have to rework them to fit the style of pack I'm building. I'm not sure if other packs were built with shorter filler tubes but the ones I'm going to have will be about 1.5" taller than the ones I got. The pieces themselves though look great, and there's not a whole lot cosmetic work the buyer will have to do.
A couple things to mention here. It did take 2 months for me to fill the order, no denial there. I did though offer a refund on any parts that he was waiting on due to my molds dying out. The parts would have arrived much sooner in that case.

The size of my beam line and filler tubes are matched to measurements take from the Sony lobby hero pack. They are much more up to date than the V71 plans you are working with.
By Durstlimpbizkit
JoeLuna33 wrote:
Durstlimpbizkit wrote:
It took roughly 2 months to get the parts because of molds that Joe was working with, the pieces came out great however and once they were finished they got to me fairly quickly.

A couple things to mention here. It did take 2 months for me to fill the order, no denial there. I did though offer a refund on any parts that he was waiting on due to my molds dying out. The parts would have arrived much sooner in that case.

The size of my beam line and filler tubes are matched to measurements take from the Sony lobby hero pack. They are much more up to date than the V71 plans you are working with.
Which is ok, I don't want you think I look negatively upon you. This is just stating what happened, and the V71 plans are just the ones that I started with but it's not really a big deal. My buddy and I found an easy way to extend the ones you sent out and as I mentioned there wasn't really any extra work that we had to do for the rest of it. I can make it all fit my pack just fine.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By travisccook
I totally forgot to post feedback, Sorry Joe!

The aluminum labels are pretty much the best thing since sliced bread. They look awesome and kick the old vinyl set I had to the curb with the force of a NOS-boosted dump truck.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Ecto-ASH
Joe Luna Sold me his "Not so Naked" Pack and the thing is a work of art!! Excellent communication, prompt shipping and over all great guy. Thanks again Joe!!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By pir8capn
Received a set of resin pieces (PPD, HGA, injector tubes, filler tubes) from Joe and they are really great looking. Very little cleanup needed and the parts that are exposed to the viewer are clean and bubble-free.

Joe was up front to contact us to say he had hit a snag with his molds, and offered to send 4 out of 5 items in the kit for a discount due to the delay. I'm glad I ordered early on in my build timeline, because they really are great casts and worth the wait even with the delay. I would definitely order from him again. In fact, I'm just about to PM him to see if he has any Clippards in stock. Thanks, Joe!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Mr_Stay_Puft
I ordered a set of resin Clippards and an HGA from Joe recently. Two of the three parts were great but I had one clippard that arrived broken on arrival. The packaging was not that great all of the parts were packaged in a box with no packing material. I am pleased with the HGA and the R-331 but I am very displeased that the R-701 was broken on arrival. I did send a PM to Joe and I have not received any reply back. Below are pictures of the R-701 as I received it.

main body and top

Top cap showing air bubble by set screw

second view of top cap showing air bubble by set screw

I requested a new R-701 be sent but have not heard back from Joe on how he wants to handle this situation.
By Lundo12
My aluminum labels got to me recently and they are gorgeous. Joe was easy to deal with and good communication throughout.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Mowskwoz
I, too, received the aluminum labels. Top notch product, top notch service. Would definitely recommend!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Matt Campbell
I purchased a Lifegard IV from Joe back in March for $30 and he said he was going to ship it with the 3/4 Scale RGB Proton Pack Shell I ordered from him a week or 2 prior to that from him, the shell arrived in April but without the Lifegard so I messaged him giving him kudos on the shell and let him know about the absent Lifegard and he apologized as he forgot to pack it with the shell and said he'd send it out to me ASAP, so having good faith due to no previous issues aside from this hiccup I let it go at that.

May rolls along and I still hadn't received my Lifegard yet and one day while looking through the For Sale section I happen to come upon a thread by Joe for the 7 Lifegard IV's that he has laying around at home and from MY understanding of his description it sounded like that was all he had, with the 7 pretty much spoken for by the time I found the thread and I hadn't gotten mine yet I panicked and posted about how I have yet to receive the one I paid for from him before he even started that particular thread and I may have inadvertently caused some concern amongst his other customers. At first after posting that I was worried that this may be looked upon as a dick move on my part and that it may cause me to be shunned by the community, but like I said I panicked and if you paid someone for an item you needed and still haven't received it when a couple of months later you find out the person you bought it from was from your understanding selling the last of their stock of that same item what would you do? The same day I left that post causing concern Joe ended up posting saying that later that evening there would be a happy update for everyone including myself and later on he posted a picture of shipping boxes on his desk and stated that he was shipping them out the next day. I felt like a huge douche and I posted an apology for creating waves and causing unrest amongst his other customers, like I said that took place in May and as of July I still hadn't received my Lifegard.

So being busy with work, spending time with my wife and kids, and trying to shake my nerves and get my first pack build of the 3/4 Scale RGB Shell I got from Joe off the ground I honestly forgot about the Lifegard until one day my wife asked if I ever got the "yellow thingy" for my Ghostbusters 2 dark grey uniform belt. After 4 months and still not getting my Lifegard even after bringing it to light twice I wasn't sure what to do, I thought about PMing Joe again but figured what if he told me it shipped and I was S.O.L. I couldn't actually prove he did or didn't, or what if he did ship it and customs decided to keep it, all I ended up doing in the end was get myself real annoyed. The next day I came to the site and posted in the Wanted Section for a Lifegard II and to my understanding I believed that he had no more so asked not to be pointed in Joe's direction (that's originally how this whole Lifegard thing came about to begin with I posted in Wanted for Ghostbuster 2 Uniform odds and ends and someone told me to talk to Joe about Lifergards) and posted the above as my reasoning as to why, Joe actually responded in my thread and PM'd me about how he noticed after a recent Con that he still had one kicking around but hadn't heard from anyone about not getting theirs stating that after reading my post he put 2 and 2 together and if i still wanted it he'd take it to work with him so he could ship it to me or he'd understand if I wanted a refund and he'd do that too if I wanted. I decided to give it one more chance and asked that he ship it to me.

Finally I have what I paid for in my possession as it showed up in the mail today, I'm happy to have it but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't unhappy about how long it took to get to me. I wouldn't NOT buy from Joe again as I have had good if not great dealings with him in the past, but I wouldn't say it would be without a little hesitation.
JoeLuna33, abaka liked this
By JoeLuna33
I am truely sorry Matt for how the Lifegard transaction ended up. It was my worst by far slip up as a seller here on gbfans. I am now handling my sales differently now.

I am glad it arrived safe....finally.
abaka liked this
By abaka
Got a set of aluminum labels and a GB1 patch from Joe. Was a very smooth transaction and excellent shipping time.

The best part was he actually shipped the labels before I'd even paid what I owed for them. Fantastic.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By staypufttbone
I ordered a couple resin clippard valves and received them fairly quickly and I'm quite happy with them as it means I won't have to shell out 10 times the amount for the real things ( those will come later!). Thanks Joe!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Morydees
Joe is the man. Have a bunch of parts from him on my pack and he's been really helpful with information as I'm getting into the scene a bit more.
By GhostBustin_84
Well, I'm pretty late on this.....
I bought a MT500 off of Joe quite a lil while ago. I was very pleased with his response time and and the overall transaction. Would def do business with again!
Sorry Joe it took me so long to get feedback up for ya. Slipped my mind..... :/
By abaka
I know Joe has taken a leave of absence from these boards. I'm hoping he reads this and it can be resolved.

I ordered a Radiac meter which I seen on eBay that Joe was selling. I contacted Joe asking about INTL shipping, he said could we conclude this deal away from eBay to save him some fees. I was happy to go along with this, I paid the item on Jan 29th. A few days later in a seperate incident I contacted Joe about a custom peice of work and he said he could possibly send the meter with the custom work to save on postage.

A few days after this I read the announcement that Joe was stepping away from the community, I contacted him about the items and he initially said he would still honour the agreement. I was happy to give him some time on this.

However on Feb 13th, I got the following message from Joe.
I will check in periodically to check pm's. I've been doing some thinking and I think it might be better for me just to ship out your meter by itself. I really don't need to take on more projects at the moment. I am finally about to dig myself out of the mountain of backed up projects as it is. I just don't want to string you out
As of this week there was no sign of the item so I contacted Joe to see if the item had been despatched. I can see that Joe has logged in and read the message but has not replied.

How hard is it to say yes it has or no it hasn't?

If you're reading this Joe, if the item has not been despatched yet. I want a refund, Jan 29th - Mar 13th is too long a wait for an item that was originally on eBay. If this item sold on eBay to a buyer who wasn't part of the community, eBay disputes would have been raised by this stage.

I'm sorry you have a lot on your plate, and if it seems like a dick move on my part to make this public.

This is the 5th transaction I've had from JoeLuna and only 2 of them have been problem free. I'm not getting into the specifics of those problems though because one of them was 2 years ago and the other 2 were resolved eventually.
By abaka
Just to clarify...The item did arrive.

Although I did send another PM to Joe asking for an update and got a very short response telling me the item shipped. Nothing else, not when it shipped, not an apology for it being delayed.

The item though was posted on March 20th and arrived in UK today, so I suspect Joe paid for an express shipping, for that I'm grateful.

Just wish it had have been a more smoother transaction.
By lax69
This guy is not friendly at all believe me.
I wanted to order a set of labels. It's very hard to contact him by pm, Then when you have a chance to have an answer from "mister king" you get invoice, you paid fast and you are thinking everything is fine ? NO !!! You try to contact him to have some news about your order and without any reason you get a refund !!! With no explanantions of course. I think as a customer it's my right to have explanations. Right ? and finally after some "Pm harasements" this is his answer : First off I don't have to explain myself to you. I can sell to whoever I want and choose to not sell to whoever I want. I chose to refund you and that is the end of the story. Please move on and please stop messaging me.

i like the way "i choose to refund you" lol like an honor
I'm not happy with his service and i wanted to say that. Beware with who you deal with...
Dougger liked this

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome