Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for DerGrundel.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By Higgs1
I'd like to leave feedback for DerGrundel and his fantastic GB2 belts / fobs. I have been looking to pick up a GB2 styled belt and fobs for a while and was recommended by another user to contact DerGrundel and am super happy I did. He had great communication, sent me pictures of his work and his prices are amazing. I picked up a full belt (authentic to GB2 with seat belt material and all!) and a full set of GB2 fobs. The fobs are great and have all correct hardware, sizing, and materials.

He knew I was also looking for a set of GBFans elbow pads and hooked me up with those as well!

Made all of the fobs/belt from scratch and had them mailed out within a week of contacting him and they are of great quality. I have already and will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for GB2 styled items.

A+ experience and would most certainly do business with again!

Here's a shot of his great work!
This Post Contains Spoilers
By Higgs1
PssdffJay wrote:Picture broken. :-( I was hoping to see what his gb2 fobs looked like.
Hmm works for me, how about this one:
By Redwing19
I just purchased a set of DerGrundel's GB2 belt fobs and I couldn't be happier! On top of the fobs being excellent. the communication was great and shipping was very quick. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from DerGrundel again!
By delta88
Just bought a couple of fob belts sets. Fantastic quality. Couldn't be a greater transaction. Quick shipper, great communicator. A+++.
By LeBloop
I highly recommend to deal with Der Grundel, communicate with is very nice.
The parcel was send the next day after the paiement done, the packaging was very good to come overseas, and the most important, the fobs are awesome!
Thank you again Crewes

By Nicholszz
Ordered a set off of him. Great communication, fast shipping, amazing quality.
He also sent me the one fob I did not have for my other set.
I was flabbergasted as I got around Christmas, and he said it was on him.

1000% recommended!
By Glenn Frederick
I had purchased two custom made GB2 belts from DerGrundel and I couldn't be any happier!

They are very well made and DerGrundel was very helpful on any questions or request that I had!

It's great that these are offered to the community and I highly recommend anyone wanting one to get a accurate GB2 belt to get one of these.
By Polly
I have purchased his Fobs and custom GB2 belt from him. His work is very high quality. I am very impressed. His customer service is great and willing to answer any questions you have.
By Polly
I am very happy with his work. If you are looking for screen accurate belt and fobs look no further. He does excellent work and very high quality. His customer service is outstanding and will help you out with any questions you may have. I highly recommend his belts and fobs to anyone.
By NoLarryOnlyZuul
My buyers feedback for Dergrundel:

I recently purchased a Gb2 belt and full set of fobs from him and I'm super pleased with everything. He explained how to get proper measurements and made everything very easy to submit. The fobs themselves might be the best I've ever seen honestly. Payment was easy, shipping was as promised and on time.

These accurate, fitted belts are hard to find and they're a really awesome starting point for a GB2 suit. If you're on the fence about where to go to get these, its definitely worth the wait for another run from him!Image
By RealGhostbusterJay
Like others here I purchased a GB2 black belt and really like it. The custom measurements were easy to get and he answered me very fast on any questions I had. No issues and it looks great. If he does another run and your looking to add it to your GB2 dark uniform I highly recommend it, it is so choice :).

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]