Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Positron Collider
I recently purchased a ThrowingChicken gun kit and I must say that the quality and craftsmanship really come through in his work. Very clean, almost no prep work is needed. Shipping is very fast and all the items are packed very well. I look forward to doing more business with Chase. Outstanding transaction, highly recommended.
By LandoSystem
I ordered a GB1 hero/stunt trap from TC and it's my new favorite prop. What a beautiful, solid piece of work. Couldn't be happier.
By csullivan1980
Ordered my TC Thrower Kit this past Sunday, it arrived Tuesday!!!

Super fast shipping, great piece of work, very well packed and the GB2 players card was a nice touch of nostalgia.

A great item for anyone on a budget looking for EXCELLENT quality!

No complaints :)
By StingerLAM
Ordered a trap friday, April 10th & received it the following friday, April 17th!

The shipping box was banged up pretty bad in transit but, due to the secure packing, everything was just fine!

Awesome prop!

Thanks!
Received my thrower kit fromTC yesterday and am really impressed, and I thought that the thrown in GB 2 trading card was a nice touch too.
By gbchef
Recieved my Giga kit today! Holy crap this thing is amazing!!! I am chomping at the bit to get started. Thank you Chase for providing this awesome prop!
By GhostBustin_84
Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said?? TC is a stand up dude. I commissioned him for a thrower build,as I don't have much spare time these days, plus my knowledge of electronics is not very good, and man was it well worth it!! The thrower is a thing of beauty. Overall great to deal with!
By LT86
I truly feel like theres not enough kind word to describe Throwing Chickens work. I ordered his Particle Thrower and its perfect. It blew away all of my expectations. Not only did he promptly answer my questions before I place an order but also had it shipped immediately after I purchased it. It arrived safe and sound. The way it was packaged it could have been kicked from across the country and still would have arrived in one piece. I can't thank him enough. So, if a resin thrower is the way you're going don't hesitate sending this man your money.
By Wedgeismyhero
What else can be said about how awesome TC's stuff is? My neutrona wand kit order arrived on time, it was packed with care (the only issues were the missing hose barbs, and the cap head screws were all the same size, but he sent the barbs as soon as he knew they were missing, and I just shortened the hardware myself), and the castings were about as perfect as you can get. It took me a while to figure out how to make his hybrid resin/aluminum front handle rotate and allow for a pop mech, but once I had it all figured out, it was a dream. It's a MASSIVE upgrade to my first wand, and all I need to do to finish it now is apply some dry rubs, and get a proper V-hook. If you want an easy to understand kit of incredible quality this is the one.
By abaka
Had a bit of a miserable experience with TC lately.

Back in October I had contacted him and offered a substantial amount of money for a trap commission which eventually after a bit of conversation he said he would be happy to take on but asked me to speak to him after Halloween.

Mid November I got in touch with him again and checked the status. He then said he's still happy to take on the order but business was still crazy and he attributed it to the new movie driving business so we agreed to touch back after Xmas.

In December though I had contacted him and discussed ordering of some parts for my build that I wanted to pick up so that I can send onto him for the build and wanted to check with him is that everything I needed. He confirmed he did.

Then early Jan I contacted him and asked if we could finally get the ball rolling and asked if I could at least get the payment made as a substatial sum of money like this never stays in my account for too long and I didn't want to blow it on something that wasn't this item. He came back to me and asked me for a recap on what items I'd be sending for the build and what I was looking out of the build. I broke this down and detailed I was hoping for a full trap pedal and commission but using as many real parts as possible but I didn't want ligjts/smokers/opening doors etc.

However this is where communication has died, that was over 2 weeks ago and no response came back. After a week or so I asked him if all of this was ok, and I also asked if he for whatever reason was too busy to take on the commission could we discuss me purchasing a kit....No response to that either.

I'm just very disappointed and upset, really upset that I had my heart set on this item and a build from him. Context to why it's so upsetting is I was using money from my deceased father's estate to fund this project, as I wanted it to be spend on something I'd have for ever and a GB prop ticks that box for me. TC knew this as I mentioned it when discussing the order but now I can't have this item.

I really don't understand why he didn't just say no, why not say no initially or why did he string me along for over 3 months just to kick me to the dirt (after I have spent a few hundred dollars in purchasing real items (components, metal plates etc)....So I'm now left out of pocket.

Not expecting any response to this as I don't believe he evens reads these forums anymore and I don't see why he'd respond as he's made his position on my custom quite clear.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]