Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for Chase Black / ThrowingChicken.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!

Current status: Excellent.
By OrlandoVenkman
I just bought a proton gun kit from throwingchicken and it is amazing. The most "screen" accurate I've seen and it is VERY well made and easy to assemble. The price is just right as well. If you're in the market for one he is the guy to go to in my opinion. If you want a "screen accurate" proton gun for your pack then buy your kit from him.

-Orlando Venkman :D
By thegreatgalling
I actually bidded on this but lost it. I am so happy someone from this site won it. Congrads and enjoy man. Post pics when you complete it!
By Prefect42
I just received my gun kit in the mail. It's gorgeous. Minimal clean up. Well cast. And well engineered. He shipped it quickly, kept me updated via PM and packed it quite well.

I missed out on the last run he did but this was worth the wait.

As for communication, Throwing Chicken is top marks there too. Always prompt in responding to my PM's.

Thanks, TC.

Ted.
Prefect42.
By kind2311
I have two of TC's V2.0 gun bodies, they're very well designed with several of the goodies molded right in :cool:
By mburkit
I just got his new gun parts bundle to go along with the gun body I got from him a month go. Both transactions were quick and I got everything very quickly. The parts themselves are amazing! Nice work TC.
By bpontheair
I received my gun kit yesterday from TC as well. I am so impressed with what you've created!

Fast shipment, nice guy and gorgeous work. I can't wait to work on it!
By Libtechinit
Bought gun box kits and his trigger box, rear cylinder and handle kits and these things are amazing way beyond what I had expected very little clean up needed.

As far as working with him all my private messages were replied back to with in 24 hours usually even less than that. Shipping only took 4 days and the stuff was well packaged and no damage. The process was simple and painless would totally deal with him again. Highly recommended
By Prefect42
Throwing Chicken does it again!

My gun handles and misc. parts just arrived. These really round out this awesome gun kit. Every thing was well packaged. Arrived quickly. And the best part is the communication. TC answered my PM's quickly. Even sent me a note the day he shipped my items to let me know they were on the way.

HIGHLY recommended.

Ted.
Prefect42.
By Geordi
I got my box of bits from TC

Fash shipping from the USA well packaged,

I just hope that I can do the kit justice when putting it together,

If anyone is looking for a gun kit TC's gets my recomendation
By Gbust84
I ordered and received the Throwingchicken Gun Body v.2 and this thing is AMAZING! The Most beautiful cast gun body i have ever seen. The casting is flawless and very accurate. For the $85 including shipping this thing is a steal! If you want an accurate gun body for your thrower this thing is ready to go! minimal cleanup and very smooth! This thing looks professional! I am so happy and impressed with his work! Thanks again! Now go!.. buy one! You'll be very glad u did!
By RedSpecial
I just recieved a gun body and gun parts bundle from Throwingchicken, all i can say is WOW these things are fanbloodytastic.
the casting is great, theres very little cleanup needed with only one minute wee bit to fill and very little sanding.
If your looking for Thrower parts i recommend you check out Throwingchicken's builds.

Thanks TC :grin:
By hooker
I own a few of the v.1 gun boxes and have now received my v.2 gun boxes as well. T.C. offers nothing but quality in his parts. His resin pieces require little to no clean up and are spot on in terms of accuracy. I cannot speak highly enough of his parts and his service. Thanks again.
By pchrisbosh1
I've gotten two V.2 gunboxes from TC and his parts bundle and have to say they are fantastic, very clean, minimal clean up and very accurate to the real deal. Recieved all items on seperate occasions within a few days of payment. Thanks TC keep up the beautiful work.

Chris
By ecto
Received my gun box and bundle last week from Throwingchicken , very good quality, fast shipping ,and great communication, what more can you ask for?

Thanks TC,
-Fabian
By mike304
Ordered an accessories bundle to go online with my TC gunbody, awesome product and delivered quickly. Thanks again!
By Agent J
Received two of the gun kit and accessories bundle. Awesome kit. A must have for your pack. Thank you TC.
By JL52020
Ordered a complete thrower kit from TC & it showed up pretty quickly ... a little clean up required, but it is an excellent, very roomy gun box.
Thanks Throwing Chicken!
By Denike
I've purchased resin proton-gun kits before, but this is by far the best!

Thank you very much Throwingchicken!!
By SabaSka109
I just completed a transaction with our buddy ThrowingChicken and I've got to say that it was awesome. He responded to all of my PMs quickly (within minutes at times), and got my gun kit shipped right away...I had it in my hands a few days later...flawless.

Cheers!
By Jairus
Ordered a gun kit from TC and received it before the end of the week. I'm very pleased with it overall; as far as resin kits go, there is next to no cleanup required and the castings are crisp and smooth.

Absolutely recommended, but I'm sure you all knew that already. :D
By beardo
Picked up a gun kit and I have to say, incredible work! Super easy to work with and beautiful to look at.
By tsunami
I got a mostly completed gun from TC and it's outstanding. Best resin guns I've come across. I'm very pleased. And his communication is definitely top notch with fast shipping and packs items well.
By Vincenzo330
I use a ThrowingChicken gun on my current pack. I didn't think that there could be a better kit than his 2.0 but now looking at the 2.5 I might just have to do another build :D

Amazing stuff!!!

He also shipped quickly with good communication. I give my highest recommendations.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]