Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By NoLarryOnlyZuul
Has anyone ordered a spirit pack motherboard from the Keystone Ghostbusters? I ordered one about 6 weeks ago and haven't received any info on it since the fourth when it was stated they would be shipping out soon. I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else who had ordered one had received theirs.
By doctorevil30564
I ordered one from them back around the 3rd week in November. I did get a private message from them around the beginning on January that their supplier has finally started sending them the motherboards so they should be able to start shipping them out soon. I know they said they had some issues with some of the ones sold in the beginning, so they may have needed to switch to a different supplier to make them.
By NoLarryOnlyZuul
THIS IS A SCAM!! The "Keystone Ghostbusters" are taking money from patrons for pack kidding and prop accessories (in my case it was a spirit motherboard) and not sending anything in return and straight-out refusing to refund money. I've reported them to Facebook and PayPal but I'm sure they'll get others in the meantime.
By Rodimus
Thats weird cause I got mine. Did it take awhile? Yes due to some erros and I ordered both a regular sized mother board and a spirit mother board. Both are good quality nice and sturdy metal.
By doctorevil30564
I just got my tracking number, will post pictures once I get the board in hand next week. It'll probably be next weekend if it comes in any later than tuesday though as work a 10 hour shift with a 1 1/2 hour commute each way on the days I work which are Wed-Saturday.
By NoLarryOnlyZuul
doctorevil30564 wrote:I just got my tracking number, will post pictures once I get the board in hand next week. It'll probably be next weekend if it comes in any later than tuesday though as work a 10 hour shift with a 1 1/2 hour commute each way on the days I work which are Wed-Saturday.
That's awesome. I genuinely hope that it comes. They outright refused anything close to decent service for me. But maybe since everyone who got screwed complained they've decided to be legit.
By doctorevil30564
They apologized to me, and explained that their supplier had the cnc machine that makes these down for maintenance for almost the whole month of December. I can see how that would slow down the whole process. I try to be patient though for stuff like this, but I do admit I did worry.
Baneizmissing liked this
By Bluestreak
doctorevil30564 wrote:They apologized to me, and explained that their supplier had the cnc machine that makes these down for maintenance for almost the whole month of December. I can see how that would slow down the whole process. I try to be patient though for stuff like this, but I do admit I did worry.
He has excuses for *everything* doesn’t he?
NoLarryOnlyZuul liked this
By doctorevil30564
I got my spirit pack motherboard in today along with an unexpected bonus item. They sent me a full size motherboard with the spirit pack sized motherboard. I had mentioned to them that I had got a full size pack and wanted to swap out the plywood motherboard for an aluminum one later on.

Wanted to share pictures of the boards. My wife took the pictures for me as I'm not home right nowImageImage
Baneizmissing liked this
By Kingpin
Baneizmissing: While it is commendable and understandable that you want to defend your friends, the posts I've removed are not how that defence should've been gone about.
It shouldn't be you posting here and responding to the issue with the motherboards, it should be one of the members of the Keystone Ghostbusters.
All you're achieving is antagonising the situation.

Larry: I understand your frustration and disappointment, however I honestly don't feel reporting them to Ghost Corps would be the least bit beneficial. Ghost Corps itself doesn't have any means to regulate the fan groups, it is simply Sony's marketing/production company to handle the Ghostbusters property.

Sony on the other hand does have the means to bring about swift and heavy action if it feels the motivation to do so, but Sony itself stepping in would bring more bad than good because it could lead to consequences for anyone wanting to produce unofficial parts for Ghostbusters props. Contacting Paypal was probably the highest things needed to go.

So with that now said, it's pretty clear this is a disappointing example of an unfortunate situation going south extremely quickly.
While the delays with the manufacturer weren't the Keystone Ghostbusters' fault, the poor contact with their customers is squarely on their shoulders. Keeping the customers appraised of what was going on could've avoided this, prompt contact explaining that there was a delay could've helped build goodwill with those who are still waiting on their motherboard/s, and may have even helped generate a little allowance from those customers.

But as it is, we've now got a collection of unhappy customers, who were not completely unreasonable in getting in contact with Paypal when they were looking at months passing, with no motherboard or word from the people making them.

For what it's worth, the pictured post from Facebook (acknowledging that it is missing a lot of prior context), does look like a strong-arm ultimatum, and not a productive course to resolving things.

In this community, when we pay for something, there is either an expectation that it will be shipped in a prompt and orderly fashion, or there will at least be regular updates to say how things going, and if there is a delay. Larry had had some reasonable expectation to being kept updated on his order, and he kinda has the right to voice his disappointment.

You wouldn't buy something from Amazon in January, and expect to not say something when it still hasn't arrived by August, would you?

I would suggest just steering clear of the topic, Bane, especially as you aren't an impartial party in this, by your own admission.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]