Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By LandoSystem
Someone in my franchise ordered a Sniffer from Eugenious Props on ebay.
I don't know the price but he says it arrived a month late and... well, the pictures speak for themselves.
By Glenn Frederick
I've seen this and other items offered from this seller on eBay before.

A few months back they had a listing for the Spengler Memorial pin that is sold here in the shop.

They wanted $29.99 or Make an offer so I offered $1.00 for it.
Kingpin, NickFame13 liked this
By Hammer
I had to go look it up. $279 and ships from GUANAJUATO, Mexico. Yikes. The listing pic is very accurate of the received product. Double yikes.
By doctorevil30564
I purchased a leg hose kit from him a while back. It took a lot longer than I had anticipated to get it, but the quality matched how it looked for the picture on eBay. To me this looks like his mold for it is on it's last legs as that's really badly warped. If you bought through eBay try to talk to him before you file for a refund. But don't let him keep stalling you so the time limit expires. If you can't get a refund through eBay go to paypal directly. I'm pretty sure they will side with you on it.
By LandoSystem
Hammer wrote: July 27th, 2018, 3:33 am I had to go look it up. $279 and ships from GUANAJUATO, Mexico. Yikes. The listing pic is very accurate of the received product. Double yikes.
The top half of the first image was the picture in the original listing. Nothing at all like what was delivered.
By LandoSystem
doctorevil30564 wrote: July 27th, 2018, 7:40 am I purchased a leg hose kit from him a while back. It took a lot longer than I had anticipated to get it, but the quality matched how it looked for the picture on eBay. To me this looks like his mold for it is on it's last legs as that's really badly warped. If you bought through eBay try to talk to him before you file for a refund. But don't let him keep stalling you so the time limit expires. If you can't get a refund through eBay go to paypal directly. I'm pretty sure they will side with you on it.
It's more than warped. It looks like it was slathered with Bondo and never cleaned up.
By Lionheartly
I should have come forward with this information a lot sooner, but I kept thinking I would wait and see if Eugenious Props actually delivered the item I paid him for before I did it. It is looking more and more like that is not going to happen, so today I filed a dispute with PayPal (probably won't go anywhere, but figured I'd try) and decided to screenshot my entire interaction with him and prove just how scummy he has been to me.

I contacted him first about getting brushed aluminum labels done for a Sniffer 300 recreation I had been working on with Ryan Mast aka Ryan the Ghostbuster. He mentions me in his thread here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=41096&

I was going to surprise Ryan with these labels as a Christmas present in 2017 and had contacted Eugenious Props at his recommendation for getting them made. I had recreated the labels in Adobe Illustrator and submitted the files to Eugenious Props. Everything was going well until one morning, Ryan texted me saying, "I do hope you were not a p**** about getting a deal/free labels for those sniffer files" and linked me to an eBay auction where Eugenious Props were selling the labels. I had mentioned to him that Eugenious Props, throughout our conversation, had mentioned wanting to make a prop replica and sell it and Ryan had told me to get ahead of him selling my art without permission but I figured I had at least until I received my labels before I needed to have that conversation. I figured he would send me mine, then I would offer him some kind of deal, but didn't want to stall the process of getting the labels I ordered by potentially offending the guy.

Eugenio immediately got defensive when I confronted him about selling the labels. He told me he had gotten the files from Ryan in a trade for a venting kit, which was half true. Ryan informed me he was working on a deal with Eugenio about making the labels in exchange for a smoke kit (remember, this was supposed to be a surprise. I told him I was working on this at Christmas), but the deal was not finalized. He lied and tried to say he was not using my files after having admitted to using my files. He tried to say Ryan provided him files that he touched up, but the files Ryan would have sent would have been my files (as I sent them to him to look over), so easy to prove that is objectively false with logic. Plus, I sent him a sample at one point of the analog meter with my watermark on it and the one he uses matches that file, sans the watermark. This is of particular note because that file's art is actually incorrect. The phrase "OPEN METER" is on that art where it should be "GOOD BATTERY." He is using the incorrect art I provided him with the watermark removed and his logo slapped on instead.

I tried to resolve the issue with him and he said he would get back to me with his thoughts about a resolution. He never did that. Throughout the course of these events, he has lied several times and said he has shipped the labels, even once in April sending me pictures of an envelope with my address on it and in July, giving me a tracking number but no website to plug it in to. Then again, about two weeks ago, he sent me another photograph of an envelope with my name and address on it. I have yet to receive anything. I have been in contact with someone who ordered just the labels and they arrived for them. That person had mentioned that Eugenio had said he got the files from his recreation from someone else, but he admitted to me in conversation that he used my files. Then I found this thread.

Eugenio is a liar and an art thief. I know I seem like a new member having come in here out of nowhere with a crazy story, but please don't let my lack of posting on a forum in the past lighten whatever blow this information should have. I really think it would be in the community's best interest if Eugenious Props was blacklisted. I can prove every bit of what I'm saying is true: Here are screenshots of the conversation I had with him that proves everything I am saying. Only thing I did to them was cover up my home address. Here they are in a Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m970ubon86co ... J7gIa?dl=0

Thanks to anyone who reads this that can potentially do anything about it. If anyone wants the art files to make their own, e-mail me at bartlett@ccghostbusters.com. I'll gladly pass them along for free instead of Eugenious Props making money off my work.

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]