Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By The_Dude_Abides
I got the total matty trap conversion package and I have to say. This thing is epic. The quality is top notch and it looks perfect and functions perfect. The new battery door fit like it was packaged with the trap direct from the factory and the holster is made from top of the line materials. I can tell that a lot of pride went into the workmanship, and I am proud to have this as part of my kit.
By ImLost3
I got my Matty total trap conversion the other day and this thing is awesome! It looks so good that it has inspired me to build a new proton pack...a new pack that will prominently feature his v-hook! I would recommend to anybody looking for high quality parts!
By nhimert
Received my Matty trap total conversion kit yesterday and I'm very pleased. Quality materials. I had to do a bit of filing on the edges of the battery door to get it to fit (came just a hair too big) but nothing significant and now it fits in there nice and snug. Other than that, great buy and a smooth transaction.
By Durstlimpbizkit
Franchesky you're my hero.

I got in to a build here not too long ago when he had time through July and he knew I was working with a deadline and got everything out well ahead of when my build was to be finished. Great work, the ion caps look great and the ribbon clamp fits perfectly and the trigger tip fits the frosted tube from the GBfans shop.

Those pieces of my pack are truly exceptional and I'm thrilled that I got to work with you. Thanks again!
By Lewis Tully
Amazing seller, all around great guy. Great products, definitely takes good care of his customers. It's an honor and privilege to have his parts on my pack.
momeraths24 liked this
By abaka
Recently got a set of GB2 Banjos from Franchesky and they are one of the nicest replicas I've seen.

They'll certainly make the difference for my GB2 thrower.
By Matt Campbell
Received my Gizmo Holster from him and I'm very impressed with it, he had some kind of a set back or something and despite being long distance Franchesky phoned me to let me know about it and that he had it sorted and would be shipping it in a day or 2 and I got it about a week later. So overall a good product and good communication, I would buy from him again.
By Kingpin
In a recent order I bought one of Franchesky's aluminium Gun Tracks, split-loom locking system and his Makita Battery/Power Bracket bundle, and I must say I'm very impressed.

The pieces are extremely high quality and beautifully made (especially the split-loom locking system, which fits the handle of my aluminium Proton Gun like a glove). Contact was very good, and delivery extremely swift (dispatched on November 30th and arrived in the UK on December 4th).

A credit to the community, and one I'll definitely be buying more gear from in the foreseeable future. :)
By Sephiroth
I received Franchesky's Venkman GB1 Trap Holster, the craftsmanship is top grade! The v-hook is CNC'd with precision, and the leather and riveting look flawless. Thank you so much!
momeraths24 liked this
By raider57
I got the Matty Trap holster and custom V-hook as well. Shipped fast and the parts fit the trap perfectly.

Excellent communication too!
momeraths24 liked this
By LT86
I just want to start off by saying that if you purchase from Anhcon/ Momeraths24 it will be a stress and worry free transaction. I was introduced to his replicas from a friend in the community and i have to say I'm blown away. I ordered the Matty trap conversion and its perfect! This is now the third holster I've bought and its by far the best, now i have to pick up another one for my GB2 belt because the others just don't compare. This guy puts in a lot of time and craftsmanship into his pieces and it seems like he makes each one as if they were his own. As for communication, it couldn't be better. Momeraths24 understands that its your money being spent so you should know whats going on, just look a previous replies. Not ordering form him would be a mistake. Get your moneys worth and order from Anhcon.
momeraths24 liked this
By pyhasanon
How long does it take for communications with him? Been trying to contact him for 3 days and only received one reply... He answered a question I asked, but once I told him I was ready to purchase, he gave me no reply... He has been reading my messages, but leaves no reply... From all the feedback I've been reading, he seems great, but so far he's left me in the cold...
By momeraths24
pyhasanon wrote:How long does it take for communications with him? Been trying to contact him for 3 days and only received one reply... He answered a question I asked, but once I told him I was ready to purchase, he gave me no reply... He has been reading my messages, but leaves no reply... From all the feedback I've been reading, he seems great, but so far he's left me in the cold...
Oh God!!!!
AJ, can I please borrow that "auto reply message"?

pyhasanon, thank you for this wonderful "feedback"... I needed a good laugh.

So to answer your "so far he's left me in the cold", I have messages from PAID clients that I WILL be answering first. If you can wait it will be great.

Franchesky
By pyhasanon
I can wait, was just hoping for some kind of feedback... A "I'm busy with paid customers" is enough for me... thanks, did not mean to offend you...
By thebigone2087
The wait is worth it! Received my trigger tip and GB1 banjos recently and I cannot say enough about them! The craftsmanship is impeccable. Can't wait to get my knob set!
By pyhasanon
GohstTarp wrote:Ordered "The Matty total package" on March 14 and received it on May 14. Very happy with the Matty Trap conversion kit. Now I can securely wear my ghost trap on my pistol belt... awesome.

Highly recommended seller.... thank you, Franchesky!
I second that! Yes, it takes a bit, but Franchesky is only one man with many orders to fulfill, but the quality that he puts forth in his work is definitely worth the wait and money! Excellent work, and again, highly recommended!
Just collected my GB2 V Hook from the post office. WOW what an amazing piece of work. Love it. Shipping was quick, communication was smooth and Franchesky was cool to deal with. Many Thanks, I'm already eyeing up your Makita holder up for a future purchase. Amazing work
By Ernest Reid
Got my Ecto Goggles a while ago,,,, YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE QUALITY..... id say they look BETTER than the screen used ones.
momeraths24 liked this
By julz
Ernest Reid wrote:Got my Ecto Goggles a while ago,,,, YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE QUALITY..... id say they look BETTER than the screen used ones.
Lucky for some

I've all but given up on mine :sigh:
abaka liked this
By EctoFuzzy
Franchesky is going to cause me to go broke because he offers such excellent products! wait time can be a little long, but remain patient. the wait is ALWAYS worth it. amazing customer service and very friendly.
momeraths24 liked this
Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]