By Gareee
Crusader: did you find a way to get the stickers off the spinning part on the inside?
By crusader_x
Gareee wrote:Crusader: did you find a way to get the stickers off the spinning part on the inside?
There weren't any stickers on the inside of the ones I bought. Where did you get your spinner toy?
By Gareee
The walmart dump in bins. There are more expensive ones back in the toy section ($2.99 vs $5) and while they don;t have the stickers, the interior plastic the lights are mounted on are bright neon colors. 8(

I'm planning a gigameter build myself based off your ideas..
By crusader_x
Gareee wrote:The walmart dump in bins. There are more expensive ones back in the toy section ($2.99 vs $5) and while they don;t have the stickers, the interior plastic the lights are mounted on are bright neon colors. 8(

I'm planning a gigameter build myself based off your ideas..
Hmmm the Wal-Marts in my area only have one kind, the $5 ones that hang from pegs not in bins. What color is the plastic the lights are attached to that you found?
By Gareee
We found both types in 3 of our local stores, and both are in the current planograms for the fall season.

The handle color in the walmart party dump in bins are army green, and pink. The pink says princess on it, and the army green one has a light green camo pattern, thats probably acceptable, until the color on it fades away.

I also found some killed flashy led wands also in the same walmart toy section. Ther are disney themed, and the handle is the size of the "aa" battery that powers it. The leds are clustered right at the end of the battery, and hitting the button in sequence launches several variotions of its flashy effect. I fige these will be near perfect for the gigmeter lightup "ears".

I'll take pics ot them tonight or tomorrow and post them.
By Ernest Reid
ok i know this is a dead thread for the most part, but can anyone tell me what this item was , as all the links are expired.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]