Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By deadderek
slaysghosts wrote: April 6th, 2020, 5:12 pm How do you watch this?
Serious question, I know there's 12 years+ of history w/ this thing, but it appears at least half of it is done and released, right?
I'm lost, out of touch, and confused.

- Ghostbusters Fan in North America
From Canada. Atm there's no U.S. release.
well okay, seems like now is the golden window of opportunity for exposure..........in a unique time when everyone is watching TV, Disney/Pixar movies are skipping theaters, HBO is free, but this damn ghosthead can't get his fix. The channels you must go thru as an independent documentary maker must suck! Can only imagine the frustration. Thanks for the update! Really thought/hoped there was something I was missing in regards to release.
mrmichaelt liked this
Holy smokes the U.S. is finally getting it!

I managed to snag a digital copy while in 🇨🇦.

Absolutely loved it. Can't wait for Part 2!
mrmichaelt liked this
By robbritton
My copy of the Blu-Ray arrived in the post just now, so it's definitely going out in the UK! Excited to see my slightly shonky artwork in the 'Fan Art' special feature!

But yeah, full colour booklet and super professionally put together. It looks brilliant!
Kingpin liked this
By One time
I just saw it. It is so well done it's incredible. It was more than worth the wait all this time. Such high production value, fan service and thought out story. Really, words fail me to describe how well made it is.
robbritton liked this
By mrmichaelt
Update. Mostly to say they haven't forgotten North America and they are still waiting on word from their distributor for the US and Canada then they will send the Blu-rays to the backers once they get them. They are also expecting the last of the incentive shipments to arrive August 21 then they will ship them out.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ts/2918907
deadderek liked this
By mrmichaelt
Shipping started for remaining backers in the international territories who are still awaiting Blu-rays. (I guess to them international is non-U.K. backers? EDIT: Yes, non-U.K. backers like us)

Buenos are just finishing off the final incentive to be created which is the Cleanin' Up The Town soundtrack. Should be done in the next few weeks.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ts/2965370
Last edited by mrmichaelt on September 27th, 2020, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By gamera1968
SpaceBallz wrote: September 25th, 2020, 10:30 pm So how can Americans watch this? Is it still on crackle?

Yes, its still on Crackle here: https://www.crackle.com/watch/6916
By Mac1701
I ended up ordering the Blu-Ray from Amazon UK. I was worried about the region lock at first. It plays fine on my Xbox One and 10+ year old Sony Blu-Ray player. If you haven’t seen it yet I highly recommend it! :vinzclortho:
By deadderek
Darth_Egon wrote: November 11th, 2020, 8:50 pm Just watched it on crackle with my wife!! Absolutely loved it!!!!
Wait until you see the full version!
Alphagaia, Darth_Egon liked this
Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]