Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Hey everyone. Just wanted to make a quick little post that might make your Sunday just a little bit better. I know it did mine. This is a video a YouTuber made of him watching GB2 for the first time.

So usually I loath reaction videos. Most of them are click bait & really over acted, but this guy is genuine and you can tell he is legitimately watching this movie for the first time. He laughs at all the right spots & seems to really get what makes Ghostbusters great. Watch it til the end and he summaries his thoughts on the two films and I think it’s clear we have a new GB fan in our midst.

PS. I appreciate all the well wishes in the GBA spoiler thread. Thank you. You won’t be seeing me nearly as active on the site going forward(I know. I know. It makes me sad too lol). Hopefully everything turns out ok and I can get back to my usual annoying off topic self. In the mean time, love yourself and be kind to one another. We are all GB fans & that’s a wonderful thing.
Last edited by Kingpin on October 5th, 2020, 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added YouTube code
ccv66, Sav C, Glenn Frederick and 3 others liked this
Are you okay RichardLess? I haven't been keeping up in the GBA Spoiler thread lately.

I understand if it's private matter and you don't want to go into details but please drop by when you can and let us know how you're doing. I've enjoyed your presences on the forums and I hope this isn't goodbye?
Glenn Frederick wrote: October 4th, 2020, 7:43 pm Are you okay RichardLess? I haven't been keeping up in the GBA Spoiler thread lately.

I understand if it's private matter and you don't want to go into details but please drop by when you can and let us know how you're doing. I've enjoyed your presences on the forums and I hope this isn't goodbye?
Without getting into specifics, I had a health scare last week. That led to some tests and those tests came back with concerning news. As of this moment I’m relatively ok but I could be in for a rough go of it. Time will tell. I’m keeping my fingers(but not streams) crossed.

Thanks for the kind words. It means a lot.
Dr.D liked this

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]