Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By l3w1sb159
I really love the core concept of GB2 with the slime flowing under the city, however I think the story could have been better than what we got if they had instead gone down the route of figuring out where the slime came from....
I know its implied that the slime manifested from the negative emotions but that's a bit dinky. Also in TVG they vaguely state that shandor island was the source but breeze over it pretty quick.

My idea was if, once they discovered the slime tunnels they instead tried to trace the source and whomever was behind the slime being there in the first place. This could tie into it being shandor again, who had set up multiple paranormal conduit structures, which seems to be hopefully what Afterlife will be addressing with the scene of Shandor Mine.

I feel like it would have built upon the lore established in GB1 and furthered the link to shandor as the main overarching villain. I'm hoping they do something similar in Afterlife, bringing the story full circle, as shandor was behind the events of GB1 and has been behind everything they have had to deal with

Just my two penneth :cool:
By philmorgan81
Well I think having Shandor being the catalyst of whatever the kids are dealing with in Summerville is quite poetic. Especially since this is very likely supposed to be the remaining OGs final outing. I had thought that the 2009 video game had already brought the story full circle when they actually defeated Shandor who now at this point wanted to become a god himself. However having the OGs along with Egon's lineage and possibly spirit have to clean up one more Supernatural threat that Shandor caused would be a great way to close their chapter. Now I think it would be real awesome if Shandor doesn't turn out to be the villian in Afterlife. That way Afterlife won't have to acknowledge the game's events, but also won't contradict them so the game being canon could just be left to personal preference. ;)

Now I am not sure who the villian could possibly be if not Shandor, but I am getting the feeling that is a big reason the film is shrouded in so much secrecy. Which I think is still quite an impressive feat. A lot of questions need to be answered. The biggest 5 being, how did Egon become estranged from his family?, why did Egon move to summerville with most of the Ghostbusters stuff? Why did he retire here? Was he tracking the eartqukes like Grooberson currently is? Where have the rest of the Ghostbusters been? It will be very fun to found out. :):):)
By Bison256
I think like the first movie, Shandor started the plot moving. But I doubt his spirit is actively involved now. If this is the case, we can still pretend the game is cannon.
By JA Slow
I am worried GBA will go out of its way to ignore GB2 because the filmmakers think everyone has hated it over the years when that's just not the truth. Murray may be "GB2 Hater #1" but Reitman has noticed people warming up to it more and Aykroyd doesn't think it deserves the criticism it's received. That aside, I think this movie will focus only on the Shandor lore. We'll be lucky to see an old slime blower.

I don't understand why the Ecto-1 is not still the 1A or 1B. Why revert the hardware back to all that mid-80's analogue equipment? Use the original logo and switch back to the blue lights, sure, but why the complete overhaul?

I know I'm being glass half empty here but I'd love to be wrong and see GB2 completely embraced.
By philmorgan81
JA Slow wrote:I am worried GBA will go out of its way to ignore GB2 because the filmmakers think everyone has hated it over the years when that's just not the truth. Murray may be "GB2 Hater #1" but Reitman has noticed people warming up to it more and Aykroyd doesn't think it deserves the criticism it's received. That aside, I think this movie will focus only on the Shandor lore. We'll be lucky to see an old slime blower.

I don't understand why the Ecto-1 is not still the 1A or 1B. Why revert the hardware back to all that mid-80's analogue equipment? Use the original logo and switch back to the blue lights, sure, but why the complete overhaul?

I know I'm being glass half empty here but I'd love to be wrong and see GB2 completely embraced.
LOL! I love this discussion. I have said quite a bit on the Ecto 1 topic. So I won’t repeat myself there, but I wouldn’t worry about this movie ignoring Ghostbusters 2. The game maybe, but definitely not Ghostbusters 2. I am sure there will be a reference in there somewhere. Keep in mind that the form that the Ecto 1 has taken in Afterlife is not really it’s original form. The ladder mounted on the opposite side of the car and the gunner seat are a testament to that.

So it’s not like it was overhauled to be exactly the way it was in 1984. You can just say that Ecto 1, Ecto 1A, Ecto 1B and Wrecto 1 are all the same car with just a few cosmetic changes between them. I know the cartoon is definitely not canon with the film universe, but watching a few episodes of that show and the abuse the car took sometimes it is really easy to see a supernatural situation happening in the world of the films that could put that car in the body shop a few times. :):):)
Kingpin liked this
By Winston1986
I have said this before but the slime to me seems unbeatable as although they were able to lessen the flow at the end of Ghostbusters 2, there are still people in the city who are going to be angry or depressed. You can't make everyone in the city happy so it's therefore always going to be around.
JediJones liked this
By RichardLess
Winston1986 wrote: March 30th, 2021, 2:03 pm I have said this before but the slime to me seems unbeatable as although they were able to lessen the flow at the end of Ghostbusters 2, there are still people in the city who are going to be angry or depressed. You can't make everyone in the city happy so it's therefore always going to be around.
Except Vigo is no longer around. Vigo manifested the slime to help bring around the season of evil(Janosz: “Eveel?”). No Vigo=No slime
By robbritton
RichardLess wrote: April 4th, 2021, 2:18 am
Winston1986 wrote: March 30th, 2021, 2:03 pm I have said this before but the slime to me seems unbeatable as although they were able to lessen the flow at the end of Ghostbusters 2, there are still people in the city who are going to be angry or depressed. You can't make everyone in the city happy so it's therefore always going to be around.
Except Vigo is no longer around. Vigo manifested the slime to help bring around the season of evil(Janosz: “Eveel?”). No Vigo=No slime
I always took it to be that the slime had been caused by the negativity of new york, and Vigo exploited it rather than creating it.

It simply existed like a feedback loop, pulling in and generating negativity to such an extent that conditions became amenable to Vigo's return. It can also handwave all the grumpiness and skepticism towards the Ghostbusters in 1989 - it's much easier to believe in all the "whatever" if you imagine the city has been sitting on an ever growing pool of infectious pink "whatever" in the period between the two movies.
mrmichaelt, JediJones liked this
By mrmichaelt
robbritton wrote: April 4th, 2021, 3:01 am I always took it to be that the slime had been caused by the negativity of new york, and Vigo exploited it rather than creating it.

It simply existed like a feedback loop, pulling in and generating negativity to such an extent that conditions became amenable to Vigo's return. It can also handwave all the grumpiness and skepticism towards the Ghostbusters in 1989 - it's much easier to believe in all the "whatever" if you imagine the city has been sitting on an ever growing pool of infectious pink "whatever" in the period between the two movies.
Agreed, I always saw the psychomagnotheric ectoplasm as 'the mold' in the world of the paranormal. It's always been there Vigo just exploited the NYC river in a way to facilitate his return - basically weaponizing it. In other words, it was always inert and feeding off emotions in a safe manner like a dormant volcano. But Vigo manipulated it into an active volcano set for an eruption on New Years. After he was dealt with, this strain returned to its normal state and volume and the pin went back in. I never did agree with Winston's theory in TVG that it was just another strain created by Shandor and pumped into the sewers.

Then years later, I was happy to see the IDW comics/Burnham go with it as (psycho-)naturally occurring under multiple cities with high levels of emotion like Las Vegas and not just New York. And even a big city like NY has multiple bodies like when they discovered another one under Coney Island but it was a positively charged one in its regular state.
robbritton liked this
By RichardLess
robbritton wrote: April 4th, 2021, 3:01 am
RichardLess wrote: April 4th, 2021, 2:18 am

I always took it to be that the slime had been caused by the negativity of new york, and Vigo exploited it rather than creating it.

I dunno. There seems to be a lot of evidence that Vigo created the slime. The Slime mould disappears when he’s destroyed, the fact that it’s flowing “right to this spot”(the museum), when Vigo’s head manifests in front of Janosz we see the Slime being created in the background. Not to mention New York had been a festering shit hole for decades and no one had run into any mood slime before this. The alternative relies too much on coincidence. The mood slime has been slowly building up over the years and Vigo just so happens to be in the right city @ the right time to take advantage? Nah. He created that shit.

I think that was the intention of the filmmakers too since they added a few scenes so it would be clearer that Vigo & the slime were connected. Remember the atomic weight of cobalt? That scene was added during reshoots.

No I’m fairly certain Vigo brought about the Slime. If one were to go down into the sewers after Vigo is destroyed there would be no more mood Slime. Don’t forget what Mr. Con Ed said about never seeing anything like it in 20 years.
By mrmichaelt
RichardLess wrote: April 5th, 2021, 2:02 am The Slime mould disappears when he’s destroyed, the fact that it’s flowing “right to this spot”(the museum), when Vigo’s head manifests in front of Janosz we see the Slime being created in the background.
The connection between the two was broken so the shell dissipated?

He redirected the flow to the museum?

Too much on coincidence? You mean like how Dana and Louis were chosen by the two Terror Dogs to open a portal on a temple built on top of a high rise apartment complex? Or how Peter, Egon, and Ray went into the ghostbusting business right when supernatural activity happened to surge?
RichardLess wrote: April 5th, 2021, 2:02 amDon’t forget what Mr. Con Ed said about never seeing anything like it in 20 years.
The same Con Ed guy who then accused the Ghostbusters of putting it in the sewers? In all his 20 years, I don't think he explored every inch of the NY sewer system nor the older network of tunnels.
By RichardLess
mrmichaelt wrote: April 5th, 2021, 2:12 am
RichardLess wrote: April 5th, 2021, 2:02 am The Slime mould disappears when he’s destroyed, the fact that it’s flowing “right to this spot”(the museum), when Vigo’s head manifests in front of Janosz we see the Slime being created in the background.
The connection between the two was broken so the shell dissipated?

He redirected the flow to the museum?

Too much on coincidence? You mean like how Dana and Louis were chosen by the two Terror Dogs to open a portal on a temple built on top of a high rise apartment complex? Or how Peter, Egon, and Ray went into the ghostbusting business right when supernatural activity happened to surge?
RichardLess wrote: April 5th, 2021, 2:02 amDon’t forget what Mr. Con Ed said about never seeing anything like it in 20 years.
The same Con Ed guy who then accused the Ghostbusters of putting it in the sewers? In all his 20 years, I don't think he explored every inch of the NY sewer system nor the older network of tunnels.
Lol. How is Dana & Louis being chosen by the terror dogs coincidence? The GBs opening up just when the supernatural stuff started to occur maybe, but the first example you gave doesn’t fit at all lol. But yeah it’s a plot convenience that all this happens to occur just as 3-4 guys go into business to bust ghosts. But I don’t see what that has to do with Vigo being responsible for the mood slime? The plot convenience of the first film is acceptable because the GBs invent the equipment BECAUSE of the increased ghost activity. The increased ghost activity is because of...Gozer. When Gozer goes down...what happens? The paranormal incidence decrease. The GBs go out of business. Then 5 years later Vigo comes out of storage, he does his thing to make sure the seething anger of the city is turned into the mood slime.

Yes, the same con Ed guy that accused the GB’s putting the slime in the sewer. Was there another Con Ed guy in the movie? Lol. I mean, maybe he did and maybe he didn’t explore. All we know is he says he’s never seen it before in 20 years.

If Vigo wasn’t responsible for the mood slime it would always be a thing and it’s not. Again, we see the Mood slime being created in Vigo’s painting. It was the filmmakers intent to have Vigo & the Slime connected hence the reshoots. And why would the mood slime disappear if Vigo was destroyed? That only works if he created it. If he was simply harnessing it’s power it wouldn’t go up into the sky. It could just drop back down, no?

But..It’s not explained so we get to have awesome debates about it like the geeks we are lol. We have to decide what makes more sense. I think it makes more sense if Vigo created it. It relies less on coincidence & makes Vigo more interesting. Then again I could also see the side that thinks the slime is what wakes Vigo & 1989 New York is such an angry & shitty place the slime manifested independently of Vigo & Vigo just used it to his advantage. But I think that’s less interesting
Kingpin liked this
By l3w1sb159
mrmichaelt wrote: April 5th, 2021, 2:12 am

I like to think it's because they live in the 2 closest apartments to the entrance up to the rooftop temple and they just grabbed them for speediness. Plus it's funny that its established how little Dana is remotely into Louis' cringy attempts at flirting but end up doing the dirty once they are possessed. I think there is a deleted scene somewhere after they free them from the terror dog husks and they have an awkward exchange about it. :blush:
By mrmichaelt
RichardLess wrote: April 5th, 2021, 9:29 pm Lol. How is Dana & Louis being chosen by the terror dogs coincidence? The GBs opening up just when the supernatural stuff started to occur maybe, but the first example you gave doesn’t fit at all lol. But yeah it’s a plot convenience that all this happens to occur just as 3-4 guys go into business to bust ghosts.
Okay, yes, that's more plot convenience.
RichardLess wrote: April 5th, 2021, 9:29 pm But I don’t see what that has to do with Vigo being responsible for the mood slime? The plot convenience of the first film is acceptable because the GBs invent the equipment BECAUSE of the increased ghost activity. The increased ghost activity is because of...Gozer. When Gozer goes down...what happens? The paranormal incidence decrease. The GBs go out of business. Then 5 years later Vigo comes out of storage, he does his thing to make sure the seething anger of the city is turned into the mood slime.
I don't think it's possible Vigo made that much psychomagnotheric slime from the start of the movie to when Ray first sees the river because his painting was just brought up from storage. I feel like it's been there for centuries but it's benign in its normal state just absorbing emotions like a sponge on a coral reef doing its job. And when Vigo is brought out of storage, for whatever reason, he senses the river probably because the river absorbed negative emotions and he was a nasty dude when he was alive and using his wizardry, he weaponized it into a more heightened state and redirected the slime river to the museum so he could draw energy from it. In its heightened state, the river more rapidly absorbed the negative emotions and exponentially swelled in volume.
RichardLess wrote: April 5th, 2021, 9:29 pm Yes, the same con Ed guy that accused the GB’s putting the slime in the sewer. Was there another Con Ed guy in the movie? Lol. I mean, maybe he did and maybe he didn’t explore. All we know is he says he’s never seen it before in 20 years.
I'm just saying I didn't find him to be the best evidence to make your case. The implication is Van Horne was tucked away from the modern day sewer system. The hole dug by the guys led them down air shaft into Van Horne then later on Ray found the lost entrance to it. Fianella would have had no reason to go into Van Horne during his 20 year career.
RichardLess wrote: April 5th, 2021, 9:29 pm Again, we see the Mood slime being created in Vigo’s painting. It was the filmmakers intent to have Vigo & the Slime connected hence the reshoots. And why would the mood slime disappear if Vigo was destroyed? That only works if he created it. If he was simply harnessing it’s power it wouldn’t go up into the sky. It could just drop back down, no?
Hm, I don't interpret that was it being created. I thought it was an early hint that the river was flowing to the museum and that he bonded with it, drawing power from it.

The only thing we saw disappear was the shell around the museum. It was already weakened by the positively charged Statue of Liberty's attack, further weakened by the singing, and in my interpretation because Vigo made a symbiotic bond with it - when he 'exploded' in the painting, the bond was broken and the shell had nothing left and shattered. Why it shot up in the sky, you got me there. It seems once used, it has a limited lifespan and dissipates anyway like with the Statue of Liberty or the toaster. And likely it eventually wears off when used on people like with Ray and Janosz.
RichardLess wrote: April 5th, 2021, 9:29 pm Then again I could also see the side that thinks the slime is what wakes Vigo & 1989 New York is such an angry & shitty place the slime manifested independently of Vigo & Vigo just used it to his advantage. But I think that’s less interesting
I can kind of see what you mean. It was cool to see Shandor utilize his own invention in TVG and Rowan in ATC in the finale of both stories.
l3w1sb159 wrote: April 5th, 2021, 10:42 pm I think there is a deleted scene somewhere after they free them from the terror dog husks and they have an awkward exchange about it. :blush:
Yes, it's titled something like "No, Louis" after the punchline in the scene.
robbritton liked this
By RichardLess
mrmichaelt wrote: April 6th, 2021, 12:06 am
RichardLess wrote: April 5th, 2021, 9:29 pm Lol. How is Dana & Louis being chosen by the terror dogs coincidence? The GBs opening up just when the supernatural stuff started to occur maybe, but the first example you gave doesn’t fit at all lol. But yeah it’s a plot convenience that all this happens to occur just as 3-4 guys go into business to bust ghosts.
Okay, yes, that's more plot convenience.
RichardLess wrote: April 5th, 2021, 9:29 pm But I don’t see what that has to do with Vigo being responsible for the mood slime? The plot convenience of the first film is acceptable because the GBs invent the equipment BECAUSE of the increased ghost activity. The increased ghost activity is because of...Gozer. When Gozer goes down...what happens? The paranormal incidence decrease. The GBs go out of business. Then 5 years later Vigo comes out of storage, he does his thing to make sure the seething anger of the city is turned into the mood slime.
I don't think it's possible Vigo made that much psychomagnotheric slime from the start of the movie to when Ray first sees the river because his painting was just brought up from storage. I feel like it's been there for centuries but it's benign in its normal state just absorbing emotions like a sponge on a coral reef doing its job. And when Vigo is brought out of storage, for whatever reason, he senses the river probably because the river absorbed negative emotions and he was a nasty dude when he was alive and using his wizardry, he weaponized it into a more heightened state and redirected the slime river to the museum so he could draw energy from it. In its heightened state, the river more rapidly absorbed the negative emotions and exponentially swelled in volume.
RichardLess wrote: April 5th, 2021, 9:29 pm Yes, the same con Ed guy that accused the GB’s putting the slime in the sewer. Was there another Con Ed guy in the movie? Lol. I mean, maybe he did and maybe he didn’t explore. All we know is he says he’s never seen it before in 20 years.
I'm just saying I didn't find him to be the best evidence to make your case. The implication is Van Horne was tucked away from the modern day sewer system. The hole dug by the guys led them down air shaft into Van Horne then later on Ray found the lost entrance to it. Fianella would have had no reason to go into Van Horne during his 20 year career.
RichardLess wrote: April 5th, 2021, 9:29 pm Again, we see the Mood slime being created in Vigo’s painting. It was the filmmakers intent to have Vigo & the Slime connected hence the reshoots. And why would the mood slime disappear if Vigo was destroyed? That only works if he created it. If he was simply harnessing it’s power it wouldn’t go up into the sky. It could just drop back down, no?
Hm, I don't interpret that was it being created. I thought it was an early hint that the river was flowing to the museum and that he bonded with it, drawing power from it.

The only thing we saw disappear was the shell around the museum. It was already weakened by the positively charged Statue of Liberty's attack, further weakened by the singing, and in my interpretation because Vigo made a symbiotic bond with it - when he 'exploded' in the painting, the bond was broken and the shell had nothing left and shattered. Why it shot up in the sky, you got me there. It seems once used, it has a limited lifespan and dissipates anyway like with the Statue of Liberty or the toaster. And likely it eventually wears off when used on people like with Ray and Janosz.
RichardLess wrote: April 5th, 2021, 9:29 pm Then again I could also see the side that thinks the slime is what wakes Vigo & 1989 New York is such an angry & shitty place the slime manifested independently of Vigo & Vigo just used it to his advantage. But I think that’s less interesting
I can kind of see what you mean. It was cool to see Shandor utilize his own invention in TVG and Rowan in ATC in the finale of both stories.
l3w1sb159 wrote: April 5th, 2021, 10:42 pm I think there is a deleted scene somewhere after they free them from the terror dog husks and they have an awkward exchange about it. :blush:
Yes, it's titled something like "No, Louis" after the punchline in the scene.
So do you think mood slime *always* exists? So underneath the streets of wherever there could be mood slime right now? And that after Vigo was destroyed the mood slime remained? They do mention the flower cart taking off in Germany, right? In 1930 something? Germany in the 1930s would be prime mood slime real estate. Heck almost all of Europe.

See because we see Vigo being affected by the positive singing & that it neutralizes the slime & weakens Vigo, I’ve always thought they were connected. If you look closely at the Slime behind Vigo’s head when he’s talking you can see the Slime starting to fill up the Van Horne station. When Janosz first communes with him. I’m pretty sure anyways.

The mythology of this stuff is always fun to think about. What did the filmmakers intend, did they think all of it thru as logically as you can or just throw caution to the wind & say “Screw it. No one will care. It’s just a silly comedy”? Meanwhile 30 years later fans like us are still talking about it lol. I’ve always wanted to know more about Vigo. How did he end up in the painting? Is it a horcrux style thing or maybe a primitive version of a Ghostbusters containment unit/trap?
robbritton liked this
By mrmichaelt
RichardLess wrote: April 6th, 2021, 6:23 pm So do you think mood slime *always* exists? So underneath the streets of wherever there could be mood slime right now? And that after Vigo was destroyed the mood slime remained? They do mention the flower cart taking off in Germany, right? In 1930 something? Germany in the 1930s would be prime mood slime real estate. Heck almost all of Europe.
Yeah, exactly. Anywhere there is high emotional turmoil. I like the idea in IDW that suggests places like theme parks have positively charged rivers or pools.
RichardLess wrote: April 6th, 2021, 6:23 pm
See because we see Vigo being affected by the positive singing & that it neutralizes the slime & weakens Vigo, I’ve always thought they were connected. If you look closely at the Slime behind Vigo’s head when he’s talking you can see the Slime starting to fill up the Van Horne station. When Janosz first communes with him. I’m pretty sure anyways.
Yeah, I think Vigo used a spell to form a symbiotic bond with the slime - that's why it appeared in his painting dimension. With the spell/bond, he could make the river absorb negative emotions faster and in larger amounts as part of his plans for New Years why the river got so large on the eve. But as a result of forming the bond, Vigo also inherited its weakness to positivity.
RichardLess wrote: April 6th, 2021, 6:23 pm The mythology of this stuff is always fun to think about. What did the filmmakers intend, did they think all of it thru as logically as you can or just throw caution to the wind & say “Screw it. No one will care. It’s just a silly comedy”? Meanwhile 30 years later fans like us are still talking about it lol. I’ve always wanted to know more about Vigo. How did he end up in the painting? Is it a horcrux style thing or maybe a primitive version of a Ghostbusters containment unit/trap?
Yeah, that's another open ended one. I figured he knew the Carpathians would rebel against him and as a fail safe, he cast a spell that anchored his soul to his portrait in the event of his death.
robbritton liked this
By Kingpin
RichardLess wrote: April 6th, 2021, 6:23 pmIf you look closely at the Slime behind Vigo’s head when he’s talking you can see the Slime starting to fill up the Van Horne station. When Janosz first communes with him. I’m pretty sure anyways.
I remember some of the concepts for the portrayal of Vigo's floating head featured the pneumatic transit tunnel, whilst the design that appeared in the final movie I always interpreted the passageway as part of his "castle of pain".

(The Van Horne tunnel concept is the furthest to the right)

On the topic itself, I personally felt Vigo was responsible for the slime... It wasn't something that generally accumulated naturally under the city, but was produced by him utilizing the city's negative emotions. I was disappointed when the video game suggested Shandor had been responsible for the slime in Ghostbusters II.
And I maintain that it was...a little bit of both. Shandor's cult made the stuff and distributed it, but Vigo's arrival gave it a powerful boost. If nothing else, I like the idea that Shandor was a spiritual polluter, and the 'Busters are cleaning up his mess.
deadderek liked this
By JA Slow
When it comes to the origin of the mood slime, the movie and Winston's dialogue implies that it came into being as a result of the population. The fact that is was flowing towards the museum indicates that Vigo was harnessing its power. I think any viewer paying attention will draw the same conclusion.

When it comes to The Video Game, I believe things like games and comics are not canon because the makers cannot expect the average person to immerse themselves into every inclusion of a franchise. In TVG, Winston's guess that the mood slime came from Shandor Island and the Sloar only works in that story.

What throws some of this off is when Vigo's painting animates and we see the corridor in the Castle of Pain flowing with mood slime. At first I thought it was blood, given Vigo's monologue, but quickly realized it was slime and wondered why? He was a century old sorcerer so it would make sense that he could conjure up a substance such as it and use it to enrich his powers. But what happened to it after he died? How did it get from Europe to America?

I'll stick with Egon's theory that human emotions can actually affect the physical environment because ten million miserable New Yorkers brought hate fueled ectoplasm that can create small cross rips for ghosts to enter our reality into being and Vigo merely took advantage of it.
Kingpin, JediJones liked this
By JediJones
It's kind of annoying to me how this idea of New Yorkers learning to be "nice" to save the world just survive through all versions of the scripts. Number one, it doesn't celebrate New York the way the first movie does. It turns the city into a villain, or at least a damaged character that needs to be redeemed. Secondly, it's just too darn corny and preachy for a franchise that was based on some pretty rabble-rousing, anarchic characters. I think Ramis must have been the guy who clung to this idea, because the idea of redeeming a nasty character and teaching him to be nice was done to much greater effect in Groundhog Day. But it represents a distinct through line for Ramis comedies. Animal House was completely anarchic, with irredeemable characters. Ghostbusters had one character who misbehaved a little, and became slightly more domesticated by the end of the movie. And then GB2 and Groundhog Day turn completely into lesson-learning movies about mean people who need to learn to be nice. But in GB2, it's unmotivated, forced, rushed and corny. In Groundhog Day, we get to go on the journey with the character as the events of his life slowly change his perspective.
Alex Newborn liked this
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he does[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]