Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By d_osborn
What are you going by? Have the tracks already leaked?

What I'm curious about is where did Edelman intend for the GB theme-inspired track to be used? Was it meant to be after the courtroom bust? Unlike the first film, the montage wasn't written in the script, so perhaps there's an early edit of the film sans montage.

It's so cool to finally hear some of the material!
By RichardLess
d_osborn wrote: July 12th, 2021, 11:47 am What are you going by? Have the tracks already leaked?

What I'm curious about is where did Edelman intend for the GB theme-inspired track to be used? Was it meant to be after the courtroom bust? Unlike the first film, the montage wasn't written in the script, so perhaps there's an early edit of the film sans montage.

It's so cool to finally hear some of the material!
You can listen to 30 second or so snippets of every track.
By d_osborn
Kingpin-- apologies for replying in two separate GB2 score threads!
RichardLess wrote: July 12th, 2021, 4:39 pm You can listen to 30 second or so snippets of every track.
I had no idea! What a cool little teaser!

I'm with you on Venkman's 6th Ave strut. I've only listened to the preview tracks once, but it sounds a little off from what's in the film.

Maybe Track 1- A Few Friends Save Manhattan is another? This is a toughie.

I love the other GB-theme references in Track 12- One Leaky Sewer Faucet.
By Kingpin
Venkman's 6th Avenue Strut almost sounds like it might be the previously-unreleased track. It's similar to the ditty when Venkman goes "Women" before Ray, Egon and Winston go down into the train tunnels, but it's definitely not the exact same piece, a number of the notes sound one key off, and it's longer than the piece used in the scene.
robbritton liked this
By JA Slow
I LOVE what I'm hearing! Preordering this today!!

Order in the Court sounds like isn't all there, some cues are missing.

I wonder what track has the dark room fire and slime shell pieces.

These track titles are kinda unusual compared to the bootleg names, huh?

A Few Friends Save Manhattan is already one of my favorite tracks. I always watch the end credits for that piece. It's uplifting and full of good vibes. I think it really captures the heroic angle of the film.
By pizzarat
Kingpin wrote: July 25th, 2021, 12:56 pm
pizzarat wrote: July 25th, 2021, 7:24 am Mondo has already come out with a teaser photo for their GBII score release's artwork. It's pretty good.
Got a link for that?
I saw a cropped image from a soundtrack group I'm in, will post it soon!
Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

It could have been more accurate (barrel and[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]