Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By deadderek
Your thoughts? Predictions?

I think we'll for sure get the following:

An official announcement that the GB2 music will be released. There's listings for other countries but not for the USA, so I feel that's a safe bet.

The shoes from Reebok being officially revealed. Much like other Afterlife products, they were prematurely shown.

The Campfire Stay Puft Marshmallows. Once again something that not only leaked, but it's already on shelves. Campfire themselves? Not a peep or an announcement so far. So that's almost a sure thing.

Hostess Twinkies tie-in being announced. We've all seen the packaging, now would be the ideal time to reveal them to "the straights" as Venkman would say.

Various clothing and other products. Blankets, Halloween items, etc. Probably a LOT focused on the Mini-Pufts. Probably new Hasbro/Kenner stuff.

Things I'm 50/50 on

A new trailer. 5 months out seems about right...and I have a feeling the release date is finally staying. I'd be over the moon if it happens but I have a strong psychic belief the 2nd trailer is more likely late summer.

A new poster I feel has a better chance of coming out. Doesn't have to give much (if anything) away, and would be very exciting on its own.

Character breakdowns. So far we know next to very little about the new characters. (excluding spoilers) We don't even know their full names or some haven't even been given any yet! Reading about "Logan Kim's character" is getting old. ​

Publicity stills. I'll take anything. Ecto impounded. The sheriff. Better picture of Muncher. Or even better? A brand new ghost reveal. No Muncher or Mini-Pufts. Something new.Something decent. Something pure.

Things I doubt

An Ecto-Cooler reveal. As all kinds of product leaks have happened, as far as I know not a single PEEP has been made regarding the return of what is without a doubt the most requested tie-in item we all want.

Original Team reveal. No good reason as to why I'm skeptical, but I have a feeling the reveal of ANY of the originals is being held off for now.

Kenner Firehouse. The re-release of the figures was amazing enough...the car was the perfect sized companion. The jaw dropper would be the Fire House, but for an item that large...I'm really doubting we'll be seeing that happen.

Well these are my predictions...what are yours?
robbritton liked this
By mrmichaelt
I'm hoping for more never-before-seen unearthed footage from Ghostbusters. Maybe even something from GB2.

Would like to see a full cast reveal as well. Kinda pushing it that we don't know Celeste and Logan's characters by now.

Feels like a lot of the tie-in merch will be presented. Not just Hasbro. But it would be cool if another Plasma Series is announced like a P.K.E. Meter or Ecto Goggles or Trap.

I think it's the best time to reveal the next trailer.
deadderek liked this
By timeware
More food product:

I would also like to see an update on how long the Ghostbusters cereal will be available and why big companies like Walmart aren't stocking them even though they have it listed on their website. You show them a picture and item number when asking for it the employee's look at you like your from Mars.
    Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]