Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Ghostbusters: The Gates of Gozer A Live Virtual Experience was announced this week/ It's an online virtual live attraction hosted by Secret Cinema on live stream. Ticket sales start on November 1, 2021, and the event begins December 1, 2021 with an age restriction on guests of 12 years and older. The experience's total runtime is 75 minutes and features live actors, special effects, interactive games, motion-triggered filters, 3D binaural sound design, clues, ghostbusting, and "perhaps a possession or two."

Computer requirements are at least a quad processor with at least 4GB RAM (though 8GB RAM is recommended), a strong internet connection (at least 3.5+ Mbps upload and download speed), and the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari. You'll also need headphones plugged into your computer for the 360-degree sound effects to properly work.

Tickets will be available for individuals ($27.50 each) or you can buyout an entire team of six for you and all your friends ($22 per person). There will be a variety of afternoon and evening slots available in GMT and EST time zones from Wednesday through Sunday starting on December 1, 2021.

https://www.slashfilm.com/643837/secret ... ual-event/

Site Description
Charge up your proton packs!

Time to bust some ghosts...

Travel back to the '80s and experience never-before-seen storylines based on the original film in this live virtual adventure. Get ready for the jaw-dropping detail of any Secret Cinema event, brought to you online and to a whole other level! Team up with the Ghostbusters to investigate paranormal activity, explore the infamous 550 Central Park West and uncover spine-chilling secrets from other dimensions. The world needs saving and you're the one for the job!

Immersive theatre. 3D binaural sound. Real ghostbusting.

Become a Ghostbuster today!

Are you troubled by strange noises in the night? Have you actually seen a spook, spectre, or ghost? If the answer is yes, then don't waste another minute.

Join the Paranormal Institute and become a Ghostbuster* today! Our high quality, high demand virtual Ghostbusters education program has the top-notch technology to keep you connected via Spengler's Spirit Net. (We give you all the skills to bust ghosts in any far corner of the world - from your own living room!)

The PARANORMAL INSTITUTE will cover:

Identifying different kinds of ghosts and how to trap them

Field training on how to safely communicate with apparitions

Direct contact with New York's most troublesome ghosts

Practical training on how to identify possessed friends

How to safely blast proton beams to contain manifestations

Exclusive field trip to 550 Central Park West (aka Spook Central)

The Paranormal Institute bears no responsibility for any Pre-Sumerian hauntings, full-body possessions, class 5 full roaming vapor, slimings or Gozerian cross-rip portal-related injuries

FAQ

What is Secret Cinema?

We bring your most loved stories to life through immersive experiences of unparalleled proportions. This time online. Expect an unforgettable evening as you surge into another dimension and the supernatural world of Ghostbusters (1984).

Which film is this based on?

This time, we travel back to the '80s and pick up right where the iconic story of Ghostbusters (1984) left off. Whilst some clues may still be lurking in the past, experience immersive new stories to unlock the Gates of Gozer.

What happens during the night?

Climb aboard Ecto-1 and zoom over to 550 Central Park West for 75mins of spine-chilling secrets and otherworldly surprises from other dimensions. Evil has returned. The Ghostbusters are in need of your help. Will you save the world or accidentally destroy it?

Get ready for a wild ghostbusting adventure across dimensions. Rest assured, you may never look at slime the same again.

Will there be a screening?

Trust us, you'll be too busy saving the world! It'll be one wild ride with less viewing and more ghostbusting. Make memories, make enemies, get caught up in a whole other reality.

How will this differ from past Secret Worlds?

Every Secret World is unique and although this is our first-ever virtual event, it will be just as vast and epic. Forget zoom calls or live streams, this live-action-genre-busting-virtual-game-meets-immersive-theatre-experience stands ready with custom missions, actor interaction, 3D binaural sound design and Ghostbusters storylines never before told.

Put on your boiler suit, step into an alternate world, and bear witness to otherworldly happenings. Nothing will go back to the way it was before.

Do I need to know/watch the film before I attend?

Our Secret Worlds are open for all to explore, however, the more you know about the film the more you will get out of the experience. We recommend catching up on the highlights of the Ghostbusters’ story before you attend.

How does the public show differ from the buyout?

Buyouts mean you and your pals make up a full team, this is the best option if you have children. Public means spots are left open for other paranormal eliminators in training to join your team.
Did anyone else's franchise get an "Insider" link invite? We get to try it out for free tomorrow to preview the event and assist in any changes!
    Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]