Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By LeoCor Replicas
Halloween is always a really big deal for me, and the past couple years have been hard to do in terms of dressing up and going out. This year has especially been difficult, due to the fact that I am now in the final stages of moving to Los Angeles, as well as the current ongoing COVID situation. I didn't want to let that stop me, however.

With the release of Afterlife in only a couple weeks, I decided to go with my personal hero, Dr. Egon Spengler.

I packed up my flight suit a long time ago, so I instead went with his lab outfit from the first film, taking most of the inspiration from the scene where they interview Dana. I already had a lot of the elements of this costume on hand, so I knew it would be pretty easy to do. I just finished my Spirit Proton Pack, and I really wanted to show it off, so I decided to go out to my local market's Halloween walk. I arrived early, so there weren't too many people out in costume, but I managed to find another buster (and a DeLorean, oddly enough)!

It's not perfect, but I hope I've honored the character properly. :)

(The proton stream was added by an awesome fellow fan on an FB group.)

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]