Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By ab5olut3zero
I agree. The resemblance is astounding.
And I also agree with the gentleman/lady(sorry- don't remember your name and didnt wanna quote) that is we weren't this into GB so much that we know scenes inside out ( even if we do scew up a few lines here and there- :points accusingly:YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) The Ghostbusters as we know them at least, would cease to exist and probably fade into the annals of movie history.
My family and I do this soprt of thing all the time- one of us will pop out a line from a movie and the first person to guess the movie(it's not really guessing at this point) starts the next round. I'm so addicted to these movies, that I can be on the other side of the house(no bullshit) and hear a note or a line from one of them, and just barely hear it, and I'll either come running or start doing the lines along with the movie loud enough for them to hear me. Usually I just tell them which movie, which scene, and what is about to happen, though. :)
Is anyone else as bad as me, or is everyone else worse?

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]