Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
PeteVenkman_Jedi wrote:Born in northern New Brunswick in the spring of 1973. I remember life before Ghostbusters. I loved Bill Murray's movies before there was a Ghostbusters. And I still do. I especially love him in the first Ghostbusters. I understand you're disappointed they didn't make a movie you would have liked, but man that's a lot of venom. Just because you wanted a movie does not mean you were owed one.
I don't know if I'd call it "venom". I'm saying my esteem for Bill Murray went down when he almost singlehandedly killed my favorite movie franchise of all time. I don't boycott his movies, or write him hate mail. I just don't like and admire him the way I did in, say, 1989.

We are exactly the same age, btw. Maybe down to the month (my birthday is in May).
PeteVenkman_Jedi wrote: August 19th, 2015, 12:51 am Born in northern New Brunswick in the spring of 1973. I remember life before Ghostbusters. I loved Bill Murray's movies before there was a Ghostbusters. And I still do. I especially love him in the first Ghostbusters. I understand you're disappointed they didn't make a movie you would have liked, but man that's a lot of venom. Just because you wanted a movie does not mean you were owed one.
He eventually came around and appeared as Venkman in Afterlife. I still wonder what could have been though. If he were just a bit more tractable about making a third film.
Raystantz Italy wrote: August 6th, 2015, 11:47 pm Considering how A Nightmare on Elm Street is being re-rebooted I think Feigbusters will follow the same path. It will not bomb but neither will be a smash hit. And the "sequel" will be a Ghost Corp production that reboot the franchise setting the story in continuity with the original movies.
I called it, didn't I?

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]