By Danimaljoe3
I was wondering if there was a DIY kit out there for a belt gizmo? I've seen some 3D print files out there, but I don't have my printer anymore and the files weren't exactly accurate. Anyone able to help?
By JWils23
Are you looking for something like what’s in this thread? Doug has two different threads in the for sale section for these if you want to check them out. I have the one in this thread and it really is awesome when it’s all put together!
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=30986
By Kingpin
There've been a couple over the years, Nick-a-tron used to produce a resin one, later Spongeface produced a kit which used a printed motherboard with elements you had to solder yourself (an optional function built into the design was a circuit to provide illumination to the nixie tubes). I've no idea if Spongeface is still selling them, but here's his topic: link.
By Danimaljoe3
Thanks for the links. I was looking for something along the lines of the just the board and the nixie tube holders, that way I can add the aesthetics and electronics myself. These are good starting points though.
By Rob1
Kingpin wrote: September 4th, 2019, 10:20 am There've been a couple over the years, Nick-a-tron used to produce a resin one, later Spongeface produced a kit which used a printed motherboard with elements you had to solder yourself (an optional function built into the design was a circuit to provide illumination to the nixie tubes). I've no idea if Spongeface is still selling them, but here's his topic: link.
He is still selling them. I just purchased one from his Ebay store.
Peter Venkman Jr. liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]