By cristovalc
Hello everyone, I'm curious if anyone knows the best place to procure a nice 1/2" neon hose like the one seen on the cover of the video game. I know this was just an artistic flourish added for the cover, as they are the "proper" colour in game, but I actually really like that look of that and would like to pair it with my jumpsuit. I've been able to find larger diameter hoses but nothing that would fit what I have...

Examples:

1/4" tubing

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
cristovalc wrote:Either way, I think it's kinda cool and makes it seem like you have a diet that consists entirely of HI-C Ecto Coolers... I think I found a solution though in 12mm aquarium tubing! I will see if that does the trick once it ships out to me.
Hell yeah man it would definitely be cool and different. I'm all for it just putting my thoughts out there lol.
cristovalc liked this
By EnderWeggen
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Found One that will Work, It looks Yellow in the listing but its a bright Neon Green/Yellow check the customer photos
https://www.amazon.com/Tygon-Genuine-F- ... tcorr&th=1
cristovalc liked this
    Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]