By pizzarat
I'm super disappointed I missed out on that Nas GB II style jacket from a few years ago. All it was missing was a custom name patch and logo patch.

So, are there any good options out there for a custom job? I contacted Costume-Costume-Costume, and he said he'd be making a prototype, but I haven't heard any info for almost a year now.

By Kingpin
pizzarat wrote: February 23rd, 2020, 5:55 pmbut I haven't heard any info for almost a year now.
I'm afraid that's more than typical for Joseph Kerezman, he's made a career out of taking people's money and then not delivering what he's been paid for:

Joseph Kerezman (Captain America) (CostumeCostumeCostume)

All I can say is consider yourself fortunate he never got back to you in order to be able to take any money off of you, as it's a good possibility he never would've sent the jacket.
By pizzarat
Kingpin wrote: February 24th, 2020, 12:39 pm
pizzarat wrote: February 23rd, 2020, 5:55 pmbut I haven't heard any info for almost a year now.
I'm afraid that's more than typical for Joseph Kerezman, he's made a career out of taking people's money and then not delivering what he's been paid for:

Joseph Kerezman (Captain America) (CostumeCostumeCostume)

All I can say is consider yourself fortunate he never got back to you in order to be able to take any money off of you, as it's a good possibility he never would've sent the jacket.
I appreciate your post. I was growing pretty skeptical at his promise, but now I'm glad I never sent a deposit or anything like that. Thank you!

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]