Hey guys.

Without being too blunt, im a big guy, 6 foot 3, 400 plus pounds and ive been working hard to lose weight and ive lost over 20 pounds this year alone and hope to continue to do so.

That said, one of my weight loss goals is to fit into a kaki ghostbusters flightsuit, as i have been a life long ghostbusters fan and never could fit into one or owned my own uniform and id love to be able to do that by the premier of Ghostbusters Afterlife.

Last halloween i saw a website that had flightsuits in the 4xl-6xl range and i do recall it being a genuine licensed outfit. I believe it retailed for 80-100 dollars or so and i swore i bookmarked the page, but for the life of me i cant find it and i've searched google and cant seem to find it.

Does anyone here know what i am talking about and got a link? While i fully expect to be thinner by the premier of Ghostbusters Afterlife, id like to be have all my bases covered that way when i go to the movie and this upcomming halloween, i will have an outfit ready regardless..

Thanks
-Al
Viper_Bravo liked this
That was probably the Rubies Premium costume, which was a pretty good facsimile of a genuine Nomex (though it may not carry the same join/fabric strength due to it being a commercial replica rather than genuinely military vintage): Link

Though this listing appears to only go as far as 1XL.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Halloweencostumes.com looks like they have tan and gray suits as far up as 3XL now... That's the highest I've been able to spot in tan.

You can find a black or olive Rothco suit up to a 6XL, if you're willing to go for a color that's not as screen-accurate. https://www.ebay.com/itm/FLIGHTSUIT-AIR ... 2033608127
TheWug102 wrote: September 25th, 2020, 8:36 am Halloweencostumes.com sells upto a 6xl and it comes with an actual patch on the arm and the 4 Ghostbusters names w/ velcro. Suit is decent, could look more real and have more pockets but for a big guy on a budget it isnt bad.

THANK YOU!!! I just stumbled on to this thread, and had been looking for an outfit. Im in the same situation, Big guy needing a big suit. This was perfect for my needs!!! TY TY TY

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]