By Mercifull
The only "accurate" sized name badges are Stantz, Venkman, Spengler and Zeddemore. Who knows what shorter names would look like in the Ghostbuster universe. I have a short last name 'Sims' and I don't have any gaps or padding each side but other people I met with short names do. It's a personal preference.
By BRD 527
My last name is DREW and I have GB1(4.25" length) and TVG (5" length) style patches they both only have about a half inch gaps before and after the text :whatever:
By jonogunn
BRD 527 wrote:My last name is DREW and I have GB1(4.25" length) and TVG (5" length) style patches they both only have about a half inch gaps before and after the text :whatever:
Mercifull wrote: October 9th, 2020, 3:53 am The only "accurate" sized name badges are Stantz, Venkman, Spengler and Zeddemore. Who knows what shorter names would look like in the Ghostbuster universe. I have a short last name 'Sims' and I don't have any gaps or padding each side but other people I met with short names do. It's a personal preference.
Thanks guys for the reply and info. My tag has 1.25" of black space on both sides so it's quite a bit and I was just debating if I should spend the money to get another one but from what your replies I may just hold off for now.
By One time
This is the GB1 screen used one. I guess the height stays consistent and the width changes depending on the name.

I guess you could pause the 4K to see approzimately how much the width changes.

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]