For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By Ectofiend666
*I was going to post these anyways, however this seems to be as good a place as any ;-):

Slumber ghost, from "Take Two":

Barrow Wights, from "They Call Me MISTER Slimer!":

Imps, from "Janine's Day Off":

*And I can't remember what this duder's name is right off the top of my head:

*Cheers.
By scythemantis
Recognized your name from Deviantart, Tristan! What did you use for these crystal-clear, superperfect shots?! Straight from the DVD's? They look gorgeous. I tried to get every shot of the undines from "Devil in the Deep," but I could only find a very fuzzy video. Amazingly enough I don't think I ever saw Egon's Ghost, and I thought I'd seen every episode of the series. I think I'd have remembered a hybrid between Blimp and Shoggoth.
Hey...it's Medama Oyaji!

His design is simple enough that it could easily be a coincidence, sure, but Medama Oyaji or "Old Man Eyeball" has been one of the most famous children's characters in Japan since the early 1970's. It's not the only perfect lookalike I've seen in RGB animation, either.
Last edited by scythemantis on February 24th, 2009, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
By scythemantis
It is just endlessly fascinating to me. There is virtually no other franchise where a "ghost" can look like ANY creature imaginable, and it's boggling to try and make sense out of them and where they come from. It seems there's just an infinite number of forms they can take at any time, and only a few spirits have recognized names or "species."
I'd love to see some caps of the critters in "Hole In The Wall Gang".
By gamera1968
Here is one of my faves, Mr Stay Puft from the episode Sticky Business
He also appeared in the episodes Cry Uncle and Revenge of Murray the Mantis, plus a few other cameos as seen in the Containment Unit :)

None of those links work anymore ... is there another place you could post these pictures please? It would be a big help for me and my friends! We're planning a photo scavenger-type ghost hunt for an upcoming convention.
By Synthalus
BSjohnson wrote:None of those links work anymore ... is there another place you could post these pictures please? It would be a big help for me and my friends! We're planning a photo scavenger-type ghost hunt for an upcoming convention.
I also hope the images will be online again. It's an awesome reference!
I won't mind helping out with some additional screenshots as I'm watching RGB again. (mostly just one episode every other day so it is slow but it's still progress :))
I did screenshot most of the first and second movie already using power dvd.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]