For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By GBDRE760
I have been here for a bit. I think I even had a few screen names since I have been on this site since back in 2007. I will respect AJ, this site, and all of our members wishes...... So with that being said, I want to ask before I move forward. I know that Netflix has removed ALL things Ghostbusters. I also know the UK has a complete colletion of The Real Ghostbusters (SD on Blu Ray). I have NO clue.... absolutely NO CLUE why the USA and Canada doesn't have a complete collection besides the Time Life edition that was out in the early 2000's that would cost you an ungodly amount of money right now on eBay if you wanted it, truthfully I would opt for a Matty Collector Ghost Trap before I buy the Time Life set since I already have all of the episodes untagged.... The recent "The Real Ghostbusters The Animated Series" DVD set doesn't count since it actually isn't complete.......

I wanted to ask.... does anyone here have any problem with me putting them all into my dropbox and then posting the link?
I'm not into stepping on anyones toes here. Halloween is rolling up and it's the 35th anniversay and Sony still hasn't given us (USA and Canada) a full set besides the Time Life set. Say yes and I up them. Say no and I let it be and hopefully we can all come together to see a truly full set released.
By GBDRE760
Okay, loud and clear. I didn't want to step on ANYBODY's toes so I figured it would be best to ask first. Thank you KingPin. I really wish Sony would do a re-release of The Real Ghostbusters with the bonus material and interviews, as well as the Slimer! episodes and who knows, maybe even an Extreme Ghostbusters one. That is something that as a collector, I would love to own on blu-ray.
NotSabbat liked this
By Winston1986
I bought the timelife box set on DVD used back from amazon for $104 with shipping in 2009. I still have it. Though I only watch the first 3 volumes since I hate the way the show was changed to focus more on Slimer from Season 3 onward. But at the time there was no way to buy the 3rd volume cause it wasn't available anywhere. I don't regret it. I like watching all the season 1 and 2 episodes.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]