Have a guide or tutorial? Post it up!
By Artenteri
I've searched but I cant seem to find a step by step guide to mod the spirit halloween proton pack. My son got one and wants to upgrade it. Does anyone know of a step by step guide that would help us do this?
By Kingpin
Unfortunately there's no step-by-step mod guide as it hasn't been written yet. There are a handful of conversion topics, and a Spirit Pack group on Facebook, but the relative youth of it is the reason why there's no guide for converting it like there are for building full-scale packs, people are still developing their own techniques.

The only advice I can provide is you could lift some of the building techniques from full-scale Pack threads, and apply them to the Spirit Pack... Changing things where necessary to accommodate the reduced size, and the plastic used to make it.
darthbuster, kahuna900 liked this
By darthbuster
Kingpin is correct the group is new. However, people are making very unique mods to the pack so how do you write a definitive guide? How much you modify is based on your imagination and how much screen accuracy you want. Some people are cutting off 40% of the boards and making their own accurate parts out of wood and ABS tube etc. Then what electronics do you decide on? There are two well-known sellers: Frakengeek (facebook) and Spongeface (see GBfans for sale forum) Do you cover the existing speaker hole or not, what replacement stickers do you use? Do you replace the neutrona wand? I would recommend joining the Facebook group and look at the builds there. Also check out Morris props, it's a blonde kid who's dad built him a very highly modified spirit pack and punished props acedemy repaint. that gives you the two extremes of upgrading.
kahuna900 liked this

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]