Have a guide or tutorial? Post it up!
By Thaylen
Hi!
I just found the GBFans page after doing some looking for for parts to mod a Spirit Halloween pack. I'm new here and new to modding. I want to go crazy in the shop, but before I do, does anyone know if the items sold here will work with the Spirit pack? I want to get the power cell and cyclotron light upgrade first and the powercell lens. Will these go in okay?

Thanks for any help and info!

Just adding an update:

I got my light kit and can already tell that this is going to be epic!! It's going to fit great! One question I do have though is what is the 5th LED for besides the powercell lightbar and the 4 regular cyclotron LED's? I maybe totally stupid for asking this, but for the life of me, I'm drawing a blank.
Last edited by Thaylen on October 6th, 2020, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Kingpin
The majority (if not totality) of the electronics stocked in the GBFans store are scaled for a 1:1 Proton Pack replica, so you'd likely encounter fitting issues due to the reduced scale of Spirit Packs.

There are enterprising individuals who've developed electronics for the Spirit Pack, some of which can be found for sale in the Marketplace.
kahuna900, Kieron W liked this
By JWils23
The GBfans cyclotron and power cell lights will fit in the spirit pack. You just need to file the power cell window slightly on top and bottom to get all of the lights to show. I did it on the spirit pack I nodded 2 years ago and it came out great.
Thaylen liked this
By Thaylen
JWils23 wrote: September 28th, 2020, 3:10 pm The GBfans cyclotron and power cell lights will fit in the spirit pack. You just need to file the power cell window slightly on top and bottom to get all of the lights to show. I did it on the spirit pack I nodded 2 years ago and it came out great.
I thought it looked like it had been used with spirit packs, but I wanted to make sure before I ordered it.. Thank you.
JWils23 liked this
By Jdizzle66
There is a guy on facebook called frankengeek that makes full light and sound upgrades for the spirit pack. I talked to him last night, but unfortunately everything is sold out until mid october.

https://frankengeek.ecwid.com/Frankenge ... p221769483

Thats his link.

I picked up the cyclotron and power cell kit from the shop here, and am excited to use that. I am using the spengler wand for it as well and am modding that so the sound runs through the pack as well. There was a board put out a while back that would sync the audio out from the maty wand to the cyclotron kit but I cant seem to find one for sale anymore and am not sure it would even work with the spengler wand.
By Dove
True the cyclotron lights and bar graph can be made to fit, that was the first place I started. I wired them to a simple switch and a 9volt battery. I have finally upgraded a ton of other thing, especially the wand to a full size one, and that made a HUGE difference to the overall look of the pack.
Thaylen liked this
By Thaylen
I got my light kit and can already tell that this is going to be epic!! It's going to fit great! One question I do have though is what is the 5th LED for besides the powercell lightbar and the 4 regular cyclotron LED's? I maybe totally stupid for asking this, but for the life of me, I'm drawing a blank.
By Dove
The white light is for the "venting" effects that happens when you have the sound board. It should go in the n-filter. It's a cool added bonus with the sound board, which I highly recommend. Congrats on the light kit!
Thaylen liked this

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]