For those crazy guys in Europe.. Great Britian, United Kingdom, England... etc.
[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IkxlX9oDBKw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IkxlX9oDBKw&hl ... 2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Last edited by section33 on July 6th, 2009, 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
im so mad i cant get to this. if i want a saturday off i have to book 2 months in advance and to get a sunday i have to take the whole week off! i really wanted to see your pack mark and all the guys again. so if you ever want me on any events give me plenty of notice lol!
i need a new job :(
I know the feeling hunny, i work nights usually a Friday so events that are on a Saturday i have to miss as id need my sleep somewhere! Its either a case of pulling a sickie haha :lol: or going to a convention while its weeks holiday for me but im never that lucky where it falls that way :walterpeck:

I went to the LLFC last July & was a fantastic day meeting some of the other UK busters, i was lucky as that fell on my week off & my girlfriend had no problems with me going but this year again im working the night before this convention starts (LLFC)
I need a job where im working normal hours Monday to Friday, i feel like im missing out on so much
AJ Quick wrote:If you are going.. mark yourself as attending: http://www.gbfans.com/fans/events/10007/
did that, but doesnt seemed to have worked. correction has worked now

John Oddball, said hes working with the Ecto owner, to get it there on the 12th
he said we are more than welcome to go both days, as there is gonna be alot of cool things to see besides ecto,

UK GB MEMBERS IMPORTANT

aswell as marking your attendence on the link AJ posted, if you are going, PM me and tell me if your be wearing suit, and if your bringing props, as i need to pass this info onto Johnnie,
il arange it with him again, and see whats going to happen price wise, Hopefully il be able to get us in free again.
Last edited by UK Ghostbuster 89 on July 4th, 2009, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kingpin wrote:Has he indicated that he got Milton's contact details? I emailed him... last week, I think, but hadn't gotten a response from him.
hey Ben, yes he has indicated he got the details, dont worry, they are really busy all the time,so he may not of had the time to reply, the owner jonanthan literally gets a phones call every 2 seconds,

but for some strange reason, emails from either jonathan or johnnie come through as spam, or junk, while some others do come through normally.
check your spam folder
In that case, see y'all there! I can't guarantee I'll be in costume though, but will try.

Is there any parking within walking distance of the Movieum? The Movieum has a backroom for bags etc doesn't it? People left their stuff in there before didn't they? I may attempt to bring my pack inside a large (padded) suitcase if public transport is taken... hmmm have to figure it out tomorrow. No time tonight, I'm going to see Bruno.

A screening in the morning. I'm not too bothered I probably won't get there until late morning early afternoon. I still have to watch the Blu-Ray all the way through and again in Slimer Mode. I don't think my girlfriend will like being subjected to same movie all the time, although she dig's the whole me in uniform thing, bless her.
Just recieved this via facebook. Looks like the screening is tomorrow. So my earlier comments are void as I won't be there!
Johnnie Oddball sent a message to the members of movieum car club.

Subject: WE GOT ONE !!!
ECTO1 GHOSTBUSTERS CAR FOR SUNDAY 12TH JULY
We have a ghostbusters car for sunday the 12thy july at the movieum for the SFX weekend , plus guys in the ghostbuster costumes plus where screening the movie as well on sat at 11am for more info visit http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://www.t ... GKOKwuXea8
shodanmark wrote: Is there any parking within walking distance of the Movieum? .
yer mark, i asked him agin for ya, he said drop your stuff of, then you should find plenty of parking, a single yellow line is free parking on a sunday.
and get yourself in suit! with pack! come a group pic next to ecto!!

il see you all there getting there just before 10, on the sunday.

Carl
Sorry to be a pain, if I'm coming by car (most likely) what street would be best to park in? I've noticed on Google Street View that Belvedere Road is double yellow and most other surrounding roads are too. I guess being close to Waterloo station doesn't help with parking. I'm going to check on bringing my gear in a case if I do get the train after all.
well id say the best place to park, would be along the embankment, should be a space along there somewhere.
then just walk over bridge to movieum, and drop ur stuff of,

if guys bringing packs, id advise bringing a bin bag, to put over pack incase it rains, i did it before works great.
Cheers, I'll check it out. But I doubt there'll be any spaces. Have to think some more... I may have to suck it up and pay for the nearby NCP.
UK Ghostbuster 89 wrote:if guys bringing packs, id advise bringing a bin bag, to put over pack incase it rains, i did it before works great.
Important safety tip, thanks Carl.
By Kingpin
I'll be there in costume and should be arriving at Marylebone around half ten. Shouldn't take half a hour to get to Embankment on the tube.

So yeah, a bit late to be saying this but I'll be there with the Sniffer.
Here are my pix of GB stuff!

Getting inside Ecto-1 - a dream come true. Can't wait to see how the movie of us getting out of the Ecto turns out.

Really excellent day fella's. Great to meet you finally Nick!

Last edited by shodanmark on July 12th, 2009, 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
awesome stuff!

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]