For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By EddieSpenser
I did it. It was AMAZING!!! One of the best thing I've ever experienced in my life!!!!

Guys, you really must do anything to try it too. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer in poor english. :cool:
SpaceBallz, JurorNo.2 liked this
By SpaceBallz
I heard the ending of the experience has the players reenact the ending from the original movie fighting Stay-Puft, is this true? And was it at Gozer's temple?
By JurorNo.2
EddieSpenser wrote:I did it. It was AMAZING!!! One of the best thing I've ever experienced in my life!!!!

Guys, you really must do anything to try it too. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer in poor english. :cool:
Awesome, I did it as well. I can't even begin to describe how exhilarating it was. I mean your proton stream is there, and it's "real!!!!" I felt like Louis at the end of GBII: "I did it! I'm a Ghostbuster!!!" :D

But how weird was it not being able to see your hand in front of your face?! :shock:
SpaceBallz wrote:I heard the ending of the experience has the players reenact the ending from the original movie fighting Stay-Puft, is this true? And was it at Gozer's temple?
You do fight Stay-Puft, but it's not at the temple, it's like you're at the apartment after the roof was torn off. I absolutely believed I was like 20 stories up on a half broken fire escape. I kept asking, "Wait...is this real???" Lol. And gigantic Stay Puft looking down at you...Wow....
SpaceBallz liked this
By EddieSpenser
SpaceBallz wrote:I heard the ending of the experience has the players reenact the ending from the original movie fighting Stay-Puft, is this true? And was it at Gozer's temple?
Just like JurorNo.2 said! Abby tells you to
This Post Contains Spoilers
Also, when it's done, there's
By JurorNo.2
EddieSpenser wrote:
Just like JurorNo.2 said! Abby tells you to
Also, when it's done, there's
Eddie, how was it for you putting on the equipment? It was quite heavy at first, which felt very movie accurate! Lol.
EddieSpenser liked this
By EddieSpenser
I was impressed with how it felt real :D The lights on the pack and all! My only complaint (which really isn't one) is that I wished the neutrino wand was a bit heavier. But MAN, how cool that was to get ready and wait in the corner.
JurorNo.2 liked this
By meleeguy
So I'm wondering how long was it? 10 mins? 30 mins? 60 mins? Or does it really depend on the players?
By below_radar_00
meleeguy wrote:So I'm wondering how long was it? 10 mins? 30 mins? 60 mins? Or does it really depend on the players?
Troy talks about it for 30+ mins on this weeks Interdimensional Crossrip podcast. I think he says it's a 10 min walkthrough and it's more of an experience than a game. He mentioned that you can't linger in one area for too long before someone comes on your headset and tells you to move along to the next area. Sounds pretty amazing!
By JurorNo.2
Update: I walked past Madame Tussauds' earlier this week and they now have a Slimer statue outside. A family was posing with him, sticking their hands in his mouth, lol.
Last edited by JurorNo.2 on October 11th, 2016, 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alphagaia liked this
By Kingpin
I vaguely recall something suggesting it was going to be there for the foreseeable future, though it'd probably be best to plan to see it sooner rather than later if possible.
By SSJmole
SpaceBallz wrote:They should release this for home VR setups. I bet it'd make a lot of bank.
I only just saw this and yeah how is this not on PlayStation VR. Sony makes ghostbusters Sony has a VR system to promote , Sony has a VR Ghostbusters..... That's kinda like HOW IS THIS NOT A THING?

its like how is there no Tron MMO ? Levels of come on! lol
SpaceBallz liked this
By Buckynohair
Although I'm not currently on Facebook atm my wife is, and she recently enquirer to ghostcorps about a psvr ghostbusters and they said an announcement would be coming in the coming weeks regarding psvr. I really hope it's going to be something cool like the void and not just a 5 minute type of thing as in the recent mobile game version. Unless they expand upon that.

After playing the batman vr recently, the sensation of height made me instantly think how cool it'd be standing on top of 55 Central Park west busting gozer and stay puft etc. I'd be perfectly happy with a game that let me relive the busts from the movie along with some extra ones too.
JurorNo.2 liked this
By below_radar_00
There's already a pseudo Ghostbusters game you can get for free if you have PSVR. The game is called Playroom VR. It's a free game published by Sony. It has several mini games inside of it and one of them is a ghostbusting game. You have to play with a friend though because the ghosts only show up on the TV, not in the headset. The point of the game is for the TV player to direct you to the ghost and then you fire your proton pack looking weapon to capture them. It's actually a blast and will give PSVR owners a taste of what Ghostbusters in VR might be like. Since it's Sony published I have to wonder if Sony was testing the waters so to speak for a full blown GBVR game.
By SSJmole
Woooo ghostbusters now hiring came out on psvr.

Cons
- kinda lazy
- short like 10 minutes

That said worth $6.99 for me. It's fun , move controllers required which make it more engaging. It looks amazing like Slimer looks like he did in movie (note 2016 movie is the setting) i want chapter 2 damn it lol it made me feel so much joy. True it's not worth price for most and i can see why but just the experience was worth it for me. Even if i wish it was longer
JurorNo.2 liked this
By SpaceBallz
Isn't that the same game that was for your phone not too long ago? I bought it for my phone VR visor and was very let down.
By SSJmole
SpaceBallz wrote:Isn't that the same game that was for your phone not too long ago? I bought it for my phone VR visor and was very let down.
I think so but it is ok improved a bit from what i understand. Better graphics , move controllers so you have 2 hands to use. It's pretty cool. Not sure if psvr will win you over but it might as vr is better on psvr than phones (don't get me wrong i love my Google daydream)
By pferreira1983
SpaceBallz wrote:
JurorNo.2 wrote:Ghostbusters VR Experience Wins the Lumiere Award!
Looking at the above video somehow I don't think that's deserved... :shock:
By JurorNo.2
pferreira1983 wrote:Looking at the above video somehow I don't think that's deserved... :shock:
Like Alpha said, that's a different game. Plus Angry Joe's video is just a bunch of whining that it's based on the new movie.
Troy, SSJmole liked this
By SSJmole
JurorNo.2 wrote:
pferreira1983 wrote:Looking at the above video somehow I don't think that's deserved... :shock:
Like Alpha said, that's a different game. Plus Angry Joe's video is just a bunch of whining that it's based on the new movie.
This. He hated movie got clicks from it so he did this for extra clicks hoping to generate the same buzz.

As someone who's played it myself it's not terrible like i said short and a bit pricey but it feels great been in ghostbusters and the little touches and jokes you can see from movie is not bad. It's fun and more is coming.
By jakeacc
Being able to explore the firehouse in full stereoscopic 3d 360, use a proton pack, and capture a ghost is definitely worth $6.99 for me. It's not a full-fledged game, just a VR experience. They plan on creating more GB "missions" in the future, depending on what the fans want. I would love VR missions of classic GB moments....capturing slimer at the hotel, zapping stay puft/Gozer, Vigo.
Alphagaia, robbritton liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]