For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
It's not as big a franchise as the other properties that have had Lego games, it actually doesn't even make Wikipedia's list of highest-grossing franchises, while series like Strawberry Shortcake and Seinfeld have made the list. That said it's probably no slouch as some sources I've seen show it's earned at least a billion - whether just from merchandise or films etc. included I can't say. That said, it's also very recognizable and obviously very easily converted to the Lego framework, so I guess we'll have to wait and see. They'll definitely have the models and such already on hand.
Kingpin wrote: July 1st, 2020, 2:13 pm Sweet!

Between this, and the scuttlebutt a while back that there may be a new set or sets to tie in with Afterlife, I kinda hope LEGO may decide to do a full game covering the three 1984-verse Ghostbusters movies.

That would be Awesome. I am so glad that LEGO Dimensions gave a Ghostbusters level and a Full Ghostbusters Story Pack Level. A full game would just be stupendous. :):):)
Kingpin liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]