No sorry. You can't adjust the volume. But trust me, it's not too loud...
I could programm you a chip with reduced volume if you want...

You will get a complete kit with:
- circuit
- soundmodul
- cables
- contactbridge
- circuitholder
And speaker

The price will be around $45 - $50 + shipping.
Ill calculate all my costs and tell you a finalprice
I love fan projects like this - but I don't know why a company like Mattel couldn't do it right first time!

I know it's not an interest thread yet, but I'm a 'definite' when these are finalised. One question, would you consider postage to the UK?
bromie wrote:I love fan projects like this - but I don't know why a company like Mattel couldn't do it right first time!

I know it's not an interest thread yet, but I'm a 'definite' when these are finalised. One question, would you consider postage to the UK?
My guess would be the chirping was needed so the Ecto Goggles could "hear" it better since those two interact. Just a stab in the dark, honestly.
hey. thank you so much :-)
it´s very easy to install the mod. you must solder 4 points, change 2 screws with my circuitholder, connect the cables (via xh2.54 connectors), and gluing the contactbridge... that´s all...
i think max 1 h to install all parts...

i´m still waiting for my new prototype v2.0... when i get them i will start a new stresstest. if anything is ok, i´m ready to offer the kit and start a first small run of 30-50 kits.
david_germany wrote:hey. thank you so much :-)
it´s very easy to install the mod. you must solder 4 points, change 2 screws with my circuitholder, connect the cables (via xh2.54 connectors), and gluing the contactbridge... that´s all...
i think max 1 h to install all parts...

i´m still waiting for my new prototype v2.0... when i get them i will start a new stresstest. if anything is ok, i´m ready to offer the kit and start a first small run of 30-50 kits.
sounds awesome!!!!
I'm so down for this! Awesome job man.
will this thread be updated when they go live to get on the list? it's weird with the app I use "tapatalk" it's really hit or miss with thread subscriptions, the classified don't work, many threads don't work for me but this one does.

so if this thread is notified when they go live I can hit the classifieds as fast as its posted on here so I don't miss a chance of owning these historic pieces of art! :)

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]