I'm not affiliated with David, but I've been following him on Facebook. He made a run of 250 units, which he is assembling and soldering individually. The initial interest list was through Facebook and was filled. He is messaging people as he completes a batch of kits (it seems like every 25).

There are a lot of people commenting on each new post that they want in on a second run. He knows the interest is there, and has been looking into a source for someone who can fabricate the boards themselves, and ship them to David with the parts already soldered, as the time assembling the kits is why he has not committed to a second run. It seems like if he can find that, and that it won't cost a fortune, he may do another run later this year.
To bad they were never officially open through orders here and only on facebook. A simple heads up to order there would of been nice. I've been following all these posts as this is something I am very interested in.
Mike Witt wrote:To bad they were never officially open through orders here and only on facebook. A simple heads up to order there would of been nice. I've been following all these posts as this is something I am very interested in.
Agree. I subscribed to this and have been watching it ever since the first post.
grantofkings wrote:I'm not affiliated with David, but I've been following him on Facebook. He made a run of 250 units, which he is assembling and soldering individually. The initial interest list was through Facebook and was filled. He is messaging people as he completes a batch of kits (it seems like every 25).

There are a lot of people commenting on each new post that they want in on a second run. He knows the interest is there, and has been looking into a source for someone who can fabricate the boards themselves, and ship them to David with the parts already soldered, as the time assembling the kits is why he has not committed to a second run. It seems like if he can find that, and that it won't cost a fortune, he may do another run later this year.
Does anyone know davids last name or can share a link to his Facebook? I would really like to watch his posts just in case someone backs out or any extra kits become available.
Hey guys.
I'm so sorry that i havent offered the first run here at gbfans... :-(
I have never sold kits here and it was more easy for me to do this on facebook....

BUT!!!! Ill start a second run soon. I have found a manufacturer who produce me full soldered and assembled circuits. That will save a lot of time for me...

The first run was very hard to complete for me.
It was my first time to do this. :-)

I really hope you are not too disapointed...

The second run will definitely start here at gbfans. Let me check the seller rules.

Sorry for my english... I'm germany and my english is not perfect!!!

Have a nice day guys and please don't be mad at me !!!
westies14 liked this
Thanks dave for the update. I'm now following your facebook prop group and will be combing the threads for these to pop back up. Also if anyone doesn't pay or drops out of your first run , I have money in hand for one kit. Thanks
I need to buy one of these please!

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]