One of the most requested items is back again, a Ghostbusters Fans challenge coin! We brought them back for 2013 and are offering them to all Supporting Members. There are three styles one for each level of Supporting Membership... but here's the catch. You gotta be a Supporting Member to be able to get them!

http://www.gbfans.com/fans/supporting/

Due to the nature of these coins, only one coin will be available per Supporting Member per level. That means if you get one, that's all you can get of that style. You can however get one of each style as long as you are at or above the level for that coin. Gold Members can get all three, Silver members two, and regular Supporting Members the one.

Here is what they look like. The logo is on the front and the Stay Puft is on the back.

New Supporting Members can get the coin with their membership, while existing Supporting Members can order them now. As with our last run of Challenge Coins quantities are limited and shipping is free!

Special thanks to btnkdrms and Allerz for helping design these coins.
btnkdrms liked this
TheRockman wrote:
AJ Quick wrote:Also. The ordering system is untested at this point.

I'll need some guinea pigs! Who will be the first to get one!?
Just got one. How'd I do?
Everything seems to be working just fine.
Question is, if I'm already a supporting member how much and how do I order? Or do I need to re up my membership to get the coin?
Letmebleed75 wrote:Question is, if I'm already a supporting member how much and how do I order? Or do I need to re up my membership to get the coin?
No.

There are links right at the top of the page that show you what coins are available for you to purchase.

If you do want a different coin, you will have to upgrade to that level to buy it.

Also. Just found that two people had overpaid. We issued refunds for the difference if you were one of those two people affected.
Bam. Ordered mine. Didn't have any problems with Google Wallet/Checkout whatever. I guess I won't have go steal Vigor's now. :V
Absolutely awesome. If you are or purchase a Gold Supporting membership, how do you go about getting the Silver & Basic coins in the check out? Do you pay the $10 for a basic & $5 for a Silver? Maybe I'm not reading the news post correctly. Want to do the Gold but would like to get the other 2 as well. Look absolutely amazing!
jwm260 wrote:Absolutely awesome. If you are or purchase a Gold Supporting membership, how do you go about getting the Silver & Basic coins in the check out? Do you pay the $10 for a basic & $5 for a Silver? Maybe I'm not reading the news post correctly. Want to do the Gold but would like to get the other 2 as well. Look absolutely amazing!
You will have the ability to buy them after you become a supporting member.

Each coin requires a new transaction, but shipping is free.
I had some concern over the pricing.

If you are currently a Supporting Member, and you have not ordered your coins this is how the pricing structure works.

Your level coin = $10. The level below that is $5 more, and the level below that is $5 more than that. So your coin will always be $10. The other coins will be more expensive.

Even though I've sold a handful of them already, I'm not even half way to paying these off yet. In some cases / pricing.. you're getting them for below cost.
Hope you don't run out by tomorrow, I won't have any cash deposited into my "fun money" account until tomorrow. I was already planning to buy my 3rd year of Gold anyway, this is an added bonus!
Josh Foote wrote:So the Gold membership + Silver + Supporting member coins = $80.00?
No, it looks like if you buy Gold you get a free Gold coin, then to get the other two is $5 each. So $60 for Gold membership & 3 coins. Someone correct me if wrong, or praise me if I'm correct. ;)
jwm260 wrote:Think it's $85. $50 for Gold, $15 for the Silver coin, $20 for the Basic coin. At least that's what it was for me.
Yep, You are correct, I see now that I misread. It's $85 for all three. Free for buying Gold (Thanks AJ!), $15 for the Silver coin & $20 for the Basic.

Now for questions pertaining to displaying these bad boys in my collection. I purchased some clear acrylic Coin stands, but can anyone point to suitable protective cases? Preferably the thick round cases used for coin collecting, anyone have one in hand to provide an exact size?
I just purchased my Gold Supporting member coin for just 10 bucks and free shipping.

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]