By Kingpin

Photographs of a substantial set recreation of the Firehouse office circulated back in early November, leading to rampant speculation as to whether it would serve as part of next year's Ghostbusters Afterlife.

The answer has been delivered by software company Intuit, who'd commissioned Annie Potts to reprise Janine Melnitz for a series of commercials and spots for their accounting program, QuickBooks.

Visit the topic to view the additional spots featuring Annie Potts and Slimer.
By Kingpin
VenomSymbiote wrote: December 27th, 2019, 2:40 pm She honestly looks really good considering it's been 30 years. Glad to see her back and can't wait to see Janine in the movie next year.
It rather underscores just how badly she was handled in Ghostbusters II, that even with her sunnier disposition here she's still more like Janine than she was in the second film.
janeb984, SSJmole, deadderek liked this
By robbritton
I love that they have the whale. I know it’s not the correct whale, but just having it shows such a deep dive on behalf of the set dressers!
deadderek, Kingpin liked this
I think she looks fantastic! The set I was sure or was hoping might have been a set from the new film and they just booked her to do the commercial along with scenes at that set but it might in fact just be a set for the commercial sadly. It does look promising that they could build the set if needed for an upcoming film ;0 I hope rather.
3dfx, Peter Venkman Jr. liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]