I have begun working on plans to use for my slime blower build. Here is a quick look at where I am so far. I plan to add dimensions and individual parts as well. As things progress I will update them here. If anyone has any comments or critiques or feels anything looks off let me know and I can do possible adjustments.

Thank you,
Adam
Last edited by JAnderson392 on August 7th, 2014, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingpin, FunkPunkTwang, Ernest Reid and 5 others liked this
By JAnderson392
Here is some progress to the plans still looking to measure a few more parts and maybe improve the measurements of the alice frame itself. Again comments and critiques are welcome.

TheRockman, SPJ liked this
By JAnderson392
Thank you,

One of the issues I seem to be running into is some interference with the two side brackets and the tanks. I also see a curve to the frame itself in some of the reference pictures. I think I will not place much importance on the alice frame and just go with the basics to get things to line up where they should. The biggest issue is the mounting locations on the frame with the brackets so that things will line up.
SPJ liked this
By JAnderson392
I know it's been a while but I have a new update to post on the plans.

Let me know what you think. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.
Tyrael, SPJ liked this
By JAnderson392
Yes those are aluminum tanks. Not sure what the main tank will be, I haven't found anything in the right size yet. Your build really helped me out with a lot of the details so thank you for that. I will post updates as things progress.
By JAnderson392
I have some more progress photos of the Slime Blower Gun.

I just need to get the black boxes, the brass fittings and of course mount the lamps.
By JAnderson392
Just curious what others may have done to keep the bike grip on the ball valve handle. Mine seems rather loose and I would prefer not to glue it just in case It would need to be removed. Let me know if there are other options or ideas.
By JAnderson392
Ok, so let's get a few more pictures up of the plans I am working on. I have started some drawings of individual plan parts.

The Center Tank

The Left Tank

The Right Tank

Bracket #1

Let me know what you think and if you may have any thoughts or ideas or if I missed something.
Tyrael liked this
By kurisu7885
JAnderson392 wrote:Yes those are aluminum tanks. Not sure what the main tank will be, I haven't found anything in the right size yet. Your build really helped me out with a lot of the details so thank you for that. I will post updates as things progress.
Could you use the right size drain pipe and cap the ends?
By JAnderson392
kurisu7885 wrote: Could you use the right size drain pipe and cap the ends?
If I could find the right size drain pipe that would be great. The 9.5" size is not a very common size and is incredibly expensive to have one made. If you know of something though please let me know.
By 03toyoda
What I did was use a sheet of thin gauge of aluminum, and had a fabricator roll the sheet into a tube. It was all told about 250.00, but it is fairly on the heavy end.

What are you using for your bladder strap?
By JAnderson392

Here is my drawing for the cross brace on the Slime Blower. I could use some input on the shape and size of the part and also the inside radius of the bends. My next plan is to make the angled bracket that goes around the parker fitting on the alice frame.

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]