If you're able to create a model of the tank tread that is accurate to the reference photos, then consider me subscribed to this thread!
It seems the model has changed slightly over the past 26 years, making the tank tread now too small. The accurate 22 (or so. That could be wrong. I haven't counted them in a while) tread sections now don't cover as much length on the project box.
KoCo wrote:If you're able to create a model of the tank tread that is accurate to the reference photos, then consider me subscribed to this thread!
It seems the model has changed slightly over the past 26 years, making the tank tread now too small. The accurate 22 (or so. That could be wrong. I haven't counted them in a while) tread sections now don't cover as much length on the project box.
Actually the shop just sells the incorrect project box. I found the correct box but don't have the info with me at the moment.
I've got the tank tread modeled, but haven't had a chance to try a print of it yet. As an aside, I do have tons of tread leftover from my slime blower build. Pm me

Eventually, I'm going to try a print off a project box with the tank parts molded straight in, but I'll need a dual extruder printer for that.

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]