By Spengler02
For Halloween I plan on being the Statue of Liberty, with the GBs (Lego minifigures) in my crown. For Ray and Winston I would like to make Slime Blowers that attach to the back the same way the proton packs do -

-but I'm not sure what pieces to use. What do you guys think? We're going to go to the Lego store in Downtown Disney to get the pieces later in 2015, but I want to plan it out first. Also, for the SoL, I want like my iPhone, or a tape player in the tablet playing Higher and Higher, so any tips on that will be welcomed.
By Kingpin
Well... it'll depend on what can be achieved with the scale of the minifigures... and the size of the bricks.

You could opt for 1x1 cylinders with studs on the top and base for either the main tank, or the side tanks... You could also go for a 2x2 cylinder piece with a dome piece on top of it for the main tank... and use a brown minifigure head piece for the brown ball on one of the tanks.

I'd certainly recommend going online and checking out the selection of Bricks Lego has to offer so that you can plan ahead for your trip to Downtown Disney.

As for the source of the music... based on the requirements you've stated, you'd need to make a replica of the table with a hollowed out section (like a book with a secret compartment) which the phone or tape player fits into. You'd also need a hold for the wire to feed through to wherever you've concealed the speaker. I'd suggest building the table in two sections, the main portion with the hidden compartment... and a cover which is what features the statue's roman numerals.
By Spengler02
I was thinking about making the tablet completely hollow, and then maybe putting my phone and those mini speakers they give you when you make a 100 dollar or more purchase at the Vans store. Regarding the topic, for the main tube thing I was thinking something along the lines of this:
However i would make it a brick or two higher.
By Spengler02
As for connecting the tube-whatevers, I plan on putting two of those round things, half on each tube. Anybody have any better ideas?
As soon as my costume is done, I will definitely post pictures.

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]