Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By TaltosVT
Watching a 10 year-old YouTube video featuring a Ghostbusters cosplayer led me to search for Ghostbusters groups that were mentioned, which eventually led me to my local group, which turned out to be even more local than I expected (two people live in my small town). More searching led me here, where I've been browsing for the past few days.

I've never considered myself a cosplayer, though I do participate in historical reenactments (American Revolutionary War) which is sort of the same. At first I told myself that I wouldn't be building anything, but after looking around, I'm sort of hooked on the idea of assembling a Ghostbusters kit. I'm a bit of a scattered maker, so building props is right up my alley.

I was about 11 when the first film came out, but my parents wouldn't allow me to watch it, so it was a couple of years before I saw it on VHS. By the time I was in college, my friends and I were repeating the movie verbatim, and found that there was a movie line for every situation that we fell into. Even these days I still find myself muttering "mother puss bucket..." under my breath when something goes wrong.

-Elroy

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]